Hello! From BikeBerry.com

GoldenMotor.com

BikeBerry.com

Dealer
Nov 7, 2008
California
www.bikeberry.com
Hello Everybody!

We are a vendor, from Bikeberry.com. We are offering the Raw brand 50cc and 80cc engine kits, center mounted 2 stroke engines with full 6 month warranties and support! We have exclusive discounts for members of this forum, so feel free to PM us for more details!

Thanks for reading! We look forward to being your number 1 supplier!

noob

Sep 26, 2008
Phoenix
Throw some $'s out there... i got my "80cc" raw for 150 including shipping... can you beat that for my next build??

bicycleengine

Aug 28, 2008
beijing china
Hello Everybody!

We are a vendor, from Bikeberry.com. We are offering the Raw brand 50cc and 80cc engine kits, center mounted 2 stroke engines with full 6 month warranties and support! We have exclusive discounts for members of this forum, so feel free to PM us for more details!

Raw motor is best .
all thers are from our factory.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Let's move this discussion to another forum.

Nick....how about you tell us some specifics on your engines, and how they are the "best"?

Welcome both of you.

Last edited:

BikeBerry.com

Dealer
Nov 7, 2008
California
www.bikeberry.com
Hello everyone!

Thank you all for the very warm welcome!

deacon- In order to be fair to our other customers who have paid our advertised price on our website, we would prefer not to advertise the discounted price. We have remedied this problem by adding our latest promotional coupon for forum members to our signature

Hiker472- We usually do not sell just parts, however we do offer parts to our past customers, no matter if its covered by the warranty or just a part that they need. As for the shipping, we can offer free shipping but the price of the kit would have to be increase to reflect the shipping cost =). We are currently working with Fedex to provide the best possible shipping rates.

Noob- Please PM us with the details of your last purchase. At $150, including shipping the person you purchased it from likely does not offer the 6 month warranty, or is not a genuine Raw motor. But in any case, we will certainly see what we can do, please PM with more details.

Hiker472- That is a great price, but again unlikely that there is a 6 month warranty or that its a Raw engine.

spillers

Oct 18, 2008
va
Hello.
I bought an engine from you guys and overall have been very happy with it. Quick shipping and all! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again. I do have some questions about the warrantee, is that new or does it apply to engines bought about a month or two ago? Overall the engine works great, but the clutch lever (the throwout lever on the engine) is about to break secondary to typical chinese engineering (not your guys fault). It was only tack welded into place and I doubt it will last. Is that kind of stuff covered? I can send pics if necessary. Again, I am overall very happy with the purchase and might buy a second engine just for the heck of it.

Thanks
R

BikeBerry.com

Dealer
Nov 7, 2008
California
www.bikeberry.com
Spillers,

If the engine was purchased 2 months ago, you likely did not receive the Raw motor with the 6 month warranty. However, we will still take care of issues like this for you. If the part fails, please email our customer service department at [email protected] or via the contact us page on our website and we will arrange a warranty exchange for you.

Echotraveler

Aug 25, 2008
I bought a kit from Bikeberry and its been great!, all the parts were there, it arrived fast, and well packed.

Last edited:

JD-StukNchaoS

Dec 29, 2008
santa paula, Calif.
As a previous customer i recently contacted your office asking about discounts for multiple item purchases. Motors and bikes,.,etc for a few envious friends that had certain builds in mind. Specifically asking about package deals for previous customers that are loyal to bikeberry. Your reply was no due to the closeout sale going on! No pricing, % discounts, basically not very open when it pertains to pricing or discounts. Be informative not withholding, be personable not a plethora of secrecy. We all as peddler fanatics value each others information regarding the good experiences.,.,.and bad.

Last edited:

rmeloy34

Mar 26, 2009
Wallyworld Conn.
Hello Everybody!

what is this "Raw" brand? is it the same one we spoke about? what is the discount? once again what does this mounting bracket that dosnt require drilling look like?

JD-StukNchaoS

Dec 29, 2008
santa paula, Calif.
Hey Rob, figured i'd at least acknowledge you and offer a lil' info or help, since this companies PR Dept/Cust.Service is about as .,.,.oh well you know. RAW signifies the company in China that build the motors. It's stamped on the box's they ship.,.,.thats pretty much it. They advertise an 80cc RAW 2-stroke motor, and in fact it's true displacement is 67cc. True displacement is measured without the head, hence the 13cc difference.,.that's it. All of which you probably already knew. The front mount is just a simple block design for mounting around tube frame rather ruining the bike by drilling a hole in the frame.,,which even with the Fat tubed bike frames out there,..,.it's never good to drill through your frame,.,,.good luck .,.,Rob W. JD-StukNchaoS

Last edited: