Someone please buy this and motorize it!

GoldenMotor.com

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Do you know how long that fellow on the Northeast side has been trying to get rid of that thing? I surf Craigslist in the morning for something to do until it's time to go on the clock. I could tell you how long it's been around. That man is a real optimist. I hope he's mowed his lawn since the photo was taken. :)

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Ha! I surf through Indy CG every once in awhile for some stuff. My parents live 50 miles north of Indy. They can pick up any "bargains" I find. There's a lot more cruiser finds to be had there than here in Northern Virginia.

My 69 yr old dad is in the middle of building a 29er now.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
You should see what turns up in the "free" category sometimes. Do a search on "Time Machine" and read this one guys ad. It's so obviously bogus it's a hoot!

And another theme that comes up sometimes: free dirt. The ads vary, but often I'll see in the body of the ad "free clean fill dirt, you load it, you haul it." and then they proceed to tell you where you'll be removing it from. Basically, if you read between the lines, they are saying "I want you to dig this hole for me, but I won't pay you to do it. You can keep the dirt though."