Leaky NT Carb.

GoldenMotor.com

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
that same thing happened to me with the carb that came with the kit I bought from - Bicycle Engine Kit - Gas Powered Bicycle - Bike Motor Kit - Bicycle Engines - Grubee - Bikeberry - BikeBerry.com so the first thing you should check is the float to see if it has a leak in it. if it does not then it may be that the pin is not aliened properly so that it cant stop the gas flow so what you will need to do for that is to take the metal bowl that holds the float off and have a look to see if you could realign the pin so that when the float pushes up on the metal prong it should push the pin up so that it stops the gas flow. so hope this info helps a little.flg.

Xiodinc

Oct 15, 2009
San Jose CA
ok I dont know what the pin is. I know i have the metal part, a plastic piece, then some sort of sponge material. *Note* I just shortened my throttle cable. Also, I might just buy a carb, so are there any other carbs that fit a 66cc gruebee starfire gt4?

Xiodinc

Oct 15, 2009
San Jose CA
hey guys! Thanks. I nver really knew what the carb consisted of, until i took the whole thing apart.
I found the float, and the pin you were talking about. (I was thinking the throttle pin.) The pin was
out of place, and i moved it back. Works like a charm! and i can Idle now! Thanks guys. .wee.