hello from the desert

GoldenMotor.com

FH Rider

Jun 11, 2009
Fountain Hills, AZ
Hi everyone. I'm Nick from Fountain Hills, Arizona. I've been hearing a lot about motorbicycles for a while from my Dad (Retmachinist) and after visiting him last month and riding a couple I was hooked. He's boxed one up and I'll have it next Wednesday. I can't wait and I think it helps to get him out of trouble for having so many in the garage and basement. I look forward to chatting and seeing some of you around.
-Nick

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Hi Nick
I gave your dad my number ( I am the old guy you have seen pulling the kids & trailer)
call if you need any help/questions answered:)

Dan-o, FH is north of the beeline hwy(87), e of shea blvd (kinda the sw corner of snottsdale)

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Nick, Welcome to the forum and the world of Motorbicycling. I figured when you were back and rode a couple of the MB's you would be hooked. There is just something about them.
Hopefully that one will be pretty reliable and won't take to much more fine tuning.
I think it only has about 70 miles on it. I switched speedometers, but thats probably pretty close.
Hope it arrives in good shape. Nice to have AZBill right there in town if you run into some early problems.

John (Dad)

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum Nick. Fortunately, you're getting your mobike before the really uncomfortable weather hits.