From beginning,, to middle (now),, to end(few more days)..!!

GoldenMotor.com

salorr33cc

Apr 30, 2016
pennsylvania
This is my old school Diamond Back from day ONE to NOW,,, as you all know this Hobby can demand a lot of hours and late nights, But its worth it !!!

And its nice being able to show off your work and creation,, only us Bike owners realize the dedication from start to finish !!

I am only Half way done here, but the end is very very close with some huge modifications like my RM 85 pipe and Red Motocross Handle Bars,,, Tell Me what you think and PLEASE be nice,, nothing rude please....

Attachments

salorr33cc

Apr 30, 2016
pennsylvania
its funny venice,,, i was just on your website 3 seconds ago...lol weird

i got my RM 85 pipe welded on today and installed red anodized dirt bike handle bars which i had to lower steering stem all the way cause they are taller and wider,, and even being wider i had to install right brake lever at the top of the handlebars right side down tube right above the small chrome cross bar,,, it works for now !!!

i need to get the dual cable brake lever and put my twist gear shifter on the left side of bars inwards of the clutch and dual lever on the right were it belongs,,

i dont want to just get rid of shifter cuz will need it when that expensive jack shaft kit goes on..!!! i tell ya what if some one designed and machined a 2 or 3 speed rear hub that works on the left side they would be a wealthy person,,, they make them for the right side and know even have 2 gas scooters out there with one a 2 speed auto hub and the 2 second one has a manual 3 speed hub... why cant we make one for the left side,,,i am going to make a few calls to companies that make the hubs and ask,,,, you never know...

be cool to have a foot operated shifter and foot operated brake lever !!!!! or just buy a dirt bike....lolusflg

salorr33cc

Apr 30, 2016
pennsylvania
NOT MUCH,, it is supposed to store the extra air fuel mixture that comes back thru the intake instead of going thru your carburetor a 2nd time.. IT DOES NOT IN ANYWAY GIVE YOU HORSEPOWER OR TORQUE,,!!

it may help with smother throttle response at low rpm.. i might take mine off if i dont see any kind of gain.. i will see after i re-jet my carb due to RM 85 pipe install and UFO style K&N air filter..

right now after all my hard work and making sure its exactly 66cc including hose and fitting volumes,, it just seems to make my idle very hard to adjust and dialed in...wee.

i look at it this way some bikes it might work great on,, and others not so much.. like all other things with these bikes its a flip a coin crap shoot !!

they must do something cause they have been used on stock factory motorcycles, ATV's, Dirt Bikes and other toys and there is a market for them,, Like I said its a case by case basis,, some people RAVE and some RANT,,, MY OPINION,,"" NOT WORTH ALL THE HYPE,, but nice piece of eye candy when you make it look like a NOS bottle..

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
I have a reed for sale for $15 plus shipping if you want, it will make a bigger difference.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Ya... ditch the boost bottle! & if you install the reed?, read up on the engine mods you need to do to make it work properly, & be sure to install a way bigger jet! (^)

salorr33cc

Apr 30, 2016
pennsylvania
YEAH ,,,SUPER DEFINITELY WANT THE REED,,, PLEASE ..!! it works OK ,,right ??
why you selling it ??? are the reeds warped or cracked or something.... i am not being a rude jerk and sorry if it sounds that way,, i just got screwed fro one guy on here and almost another,, first guy sent me a fake photo of good looking 36 tooth sprocket so i bought it for $ten bucks and $3 in shipping,, when i got different sprocket then photo or was told it was warped a 6 in a row F@cked up teeth..

2nd guy almost tried selling me a compression head that he says he "MAKES" for $55 bucks and a $9 dollar Chinese tachometer for $25,, i did some research and he was selling the $35 RSE Compression 6cc head and saying it was his own..

so what brand reed is it and what else do i have to buy to hook it up right ??

I already know about the piston window and 3rd port running from bottom of intake up thru the top and stops at the transfer ports height,,

thank you for this if you are really trying to help me,,, i was thinking about getting the RSE reed the other day,, cause i have built a bolt on ready to run WALBRO CARBURETOR KIT with modified adapter heat icsolator block and tube and fitting for transfer port crankcase hole for pressure pulse going to carburetor fuel pump diaphragm and T-Fitting and fuel line reducers for fuel return line so its a closed loop system,, and spacial length bolts for CNC air filter venturi w/choke lever hook up .. bolts go thru everything and screw into existing intake mounting threads once 6mm studs are removed,, all gaskets included too,,,,

IF the WALBRO carb kit works good I am thinking about selling them in RTR Kits,, you want one ???? the RSE reed cage would work best if you wanted to use MY WALBRO KIT

please let me know all details and pictures asap,,,,thank you very very much

Attachments

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Hey sorry for the delay I don't come on here everyday. I'm selling the reed because I bought it last year and I didn't research it so then I found out I needed a hole in my piston and I didn't want to do that because I use my bike for work and reliability is key for me. I did install it on my bike for about 15 mins and it ran like crap so I took it off.

Its still mint like it was never used I have the gasket for it too. It's a RSE reed 32mm intake studs. I decided to take some photos of me holding it so you can see the actual reed. Its what you see in the pictures. I take paypal I and I will go ahead and ship in on Monday with a tracking number for you if you choose to pay at some point over the weekend. I will pm you with my paypal.me link for payment once I hear back from you with your address and if your still interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

salorr33cc

Apr 30, 2016
pennsylvania
yeah ...i will buy it, i was going to try one soon any way and i will also order another piston so i have a back up if i dont like,, can you just bare with me for a few days,,, i am waiting on a guy to pay me for an electric bike i sold him,,

you have any other parts for sale??? i interested in anything

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Hey sorry no other parts available right now, I swap and sell parts to a lot of the people that are local where I live. I also fix bikes here, theirs a lot of people in Maine that ride these bikes cause most people don't have licenses due to DUI's or are just poor.

Only reason I still have the reed is cause no one wanted it, you need to put a lot of work into your cylinder and piston to make it work right then there is jetting. If you screw it up you have to start all over again. This being one of the biggest reasons I didn't want to even bother with it after I read a lot about it.

Its always best to read about things before you buy them.

Its cheapest to do all the porting yourself but you can still buy pre-cut pistons and ported jugs on ebay but it will cost you some money.(More then I wanted to spend after I got the reed. Lol.)

Keep in mind its 32mm studs so it wont work if your intake is 40mm. Go ahead and message me when you want to buy it I'll keep an eye on my email. Talk to you later.