Steel Dreams TV Show

GoldenMotor.com

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I bet if enough of us contact the Steel Dreams TV show at mailto:[email protected] we can get them to film a TV show segment about motorized bicycle riding!!!

Worth a try ain't it?

Show'em pictures, talk smack, make us sound EXTRAORDINARY (which we all are of course)!!!

Maybe if you LA riders take a group of your prettiest bikes to GPI Content Corporation 14252 Ventura Blvd, Suite 2, Sherman Oaks, CA. 91423 and make enough NOISE!!!

dmb...you live near there don't you? Take that new putter of yours and do some donuts in the parking lot!!!

Flood them with so many emails they'll HAVE to give us a segment just to get us to stop sending emails.

And if we really REALLY wanted to get serious about doing this, get some advertisers behind us. Producers LOVE people who throw money at them.

And if any of you guys get them interested...I wanna be in the SHOW
<puts on his Hollywood sunglasses and grabs a bikini babe to hang with him>

Last edited:

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
There are people building some sweet dreams indeed among our members. I'd start with some race footage from California, then a few of the sick cruisers and choppers. Include a few of the incredibly beautiful boardtrackers we have seen posted by our members too. This hobby has some really inspired builders, and there is a style for everyone in the Motorized bicycle world!

P.S. No best of list would be complete without Stunner.
Just sayin...

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
oh scotty i thought you said ME with a bikini??? that would surely get some pictures of the wrong kind. i only wear one piece bathing suits! now if we could find that girl at the last race we would get on TV for sure! she barely had enough skin to hold them in! let alone clothes.

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
oh scotty i thought you said ME with a bikini??? that would surely get some pictures of the wrong kind. i only wear one piece bathing suits! now if we could find that girl at the last race we would get on TV for sure! she barely had enough skin to hold them in! let alone clothes.
Oh believe me, I used to work in Television. If we get a show segment with them there'd be NO problem for ANY of us to have bikini girls hanging off our arms. Could probably find some that'd pay us to be there!!!

I have high expectations for this one too...

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=46080
Don't tell us maniac, tell THEM. If we keep flooding them with enough emails they'll HAVE to pay attention to us. Maybe give us a segment just to get us to stop...lol

Last edited: