Another from Colorado

GoldenMotor.com

TheBigWheeze

Mar 13, 2012
Northern Colorado
Hey everybody, I decided to finally introduce myself properly... My name is Jerry, I live in Fort Collins, Colorado and I ride a Schwinn Delmar with a 4G Hua Sheng that I first built last spring. I definitely appreciate the helpful advice on this forum, and I doubt I would've built the bike without it. While my build went pretty well, I was unfortunately run over by a jeep two days later, which trashed the bike and broke my right ankle.

Thus I never followed through on plans to properly join this forum... until now. Over the last 9 months or so, I've managed to (mostly) rebuild my bike. Luckily the frame was still straight and the engine/drivetrain were pretty much intact, with the exception of a broken rear sprocket freewheel and air cleaner, and a smashed exhaust. I will hopefully have her on the road again in the next few days, and I look forward to being an active member of this forum. I'll get some pictures of my six million dollar bike up as well.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Wheeze, we're glad you've joined us here. We're seeing more and more Colorado riders, just had another one join yesterday. http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=45248

We have a group here in the Denver area who get together for rides during good weather, spring, summer and fall, maybe you'd like to ride with us? Check the 'Event' section and look for "Denver Area Riders" posts.

Glad you're back in the saddle and sorry to hear about your mishap.
Good luck, have fun and above all, ride safe.

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Welcome to the forum... Colorado numbers keep growing. This is good. Looking forward to meeting you this spring. Keep tabs in the events section as 2door mentioned.