Grubee 4G T belt retailers

GoldenMotor.com

ocscully

Jan 6, 2008
Orange County, CA
i would like to see a photo of were to weld it and i can do that to the new noe if thats what i need to do to keep ridding i need help peps i want to ride i love it is my first build but things should not break i did every thing right helpppppppp
:-||
If you are sure it is the bearing that has failed , you just need to spot weld it across the outer to the inner race to make it essentially a solid hub. I will PM you a link to a Photo over on the other forum that shows this, but the photo isn't the best quality.

ocscully

Last edited:

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
It would definitely help us to see what exactly has failed. Can you post a picture? Can't tell ya how to fix it if no one knows what has failed!

i would like to see a photo of were to weld it and i can do that to the new noe if thats what i need to do to keep ridding i need help peps i want to ride i love it is my first build but things should not break i did every thing right helpppppppp
:-||

karaoketazz

Jun 3, 2011
united states
If you are sure it is the bearing that has failed , you just need to spot weld it across the outer to the inner race to make it essentially a solid hub. I will PM you a link to a Photo over on the other forum that shows this, but the photo isn't the best quality.

ocscully
you have the right one the one way bear for the 4g t belt drive just fell apart

karaoketazz

Jun 3, 2011
united states
Can you use your motor with a bad gearbox? yes but no gear box
Did you buy a whole kit? yes
how much did you pay? 420 with shipping

Did you pay with a credit card? yes debit card

ocscully

Jan 6, 2008
Orange County, CA
You have not bee real clear on just exactly which 4G Drive you have, there are two different 4G Drives. One is for the Honda GXH50 or the HS142F motor that has a 5/8th X 1&1/4 inch long out put shaft, and the other one is for the HS142FCC motor This is the HS motor that comes with the Clutch shoe pack already attached to the motor This second one is the one that I think you have and if I am correct in my assumption?, there are not very many alternatives available to you. The gear boxes from Stanton Inc would fit your motor and there are some CVT's from pocket bikes that might work, but other than that?, you may just be stuck with solving what ever problems you are having with your 4G units.

ocscully