Indian Board Tracker / RedB66

GoldenMotor.com

Reel Adventure

Jul 1, 2009
wilmington nc
Hello all. I fell deep into the motor bicycling hole. Very deep. I am a ex road racer, ex Harley owner, and so I knew if I had one of these it had to be awesome. Awesome to me = boardtracker. Since being new to this I had lots of quesitons and I do mean LOTS.

I ended up buying RedB66's board tracker and we convereted it to a Indian relpica, wich is still under way. Lots of pics to come. I must say what ever you do dont buy a bike from him! UNLESS..you want to be extremely happy! LOL gotcha! The bike got messed up in shipping, he took care of it, the tank had a issue he took care of it, woodruf key issues etc, he has spent quite a bit of time here and there answering questions and has helped me a ton. Without him I would have sold it by now. As it is now, and partly due to his help I really enjoy this hobby. I enjoy it so much I am having Halycon build me a frame, fork and tank setup, for a Harley board track racer. Thanks a ton RedB66!

I have about 30 miles on it so far and should have the tank back soon. As soon as I make a few more changes I will post the pics of the end result. It has been a fun ride to get to this point and it will only get better!

Barron I cant say thanks enough! Crazyhorse has helped a bit too. Thanks Crazy!
dance1

Last edited:

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
You're very welcome. One of the best perks of this hobby is having someone really appreciate your efforts. I'm glad you are enjoying the bike and I'm looking forward to your stay in FL....."Snowbird"

Reel Adventure

Jul 1, 2009
wilmington nc
Did I miss the pics of it?
Dave
KC
Naa, you missed this part of the post above... "I have about 30 miles on it so far and should have the tank back soon. As soon as I make a few more changes I will post the pics of the end result. It has been a fun ride to get to this point and it will only get better!" :)

Im gonna take a few pics in a few days when the tank gets back and when the new seat and grips are installed. Shouldnt be much longer.

Reel Adventure

Jul 1, 2009
wilmington nc
Here are some pics witout the tank.

So far I have added:
Brooks seat
Leather grips
Custom exhaust
Painted the rims red and relaced
Painted part of the front fork red
Polished / sanded various parts of the engine
Wrapped wires in cloth tape for a vintage look
Instead of zip ties, everything is now saftery wired.
Put a old I decaal where the head badge goes.

Next up is getting tank back, installing the Indian decals, older pedals, and installing Jims hub adaptor.

Attachments

Reactions: Nightster

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
thanks for the info i need it for my prototype board track frame kit kinda pricey tho but i guess you get what you pay for. love the seat