Citrus Indian Tribute Cruiser Pictures

GoldenMotor.com

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Yep both tail lights are LED and work by pushing the lens to turn on and off.
The brass Indian head glows under the seat with the lights on. The retro LED headlight I made a custom Mount for is shown below.
That's it ...Thanks for all the help people here have given me!!

Attachments

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Thanks Curt. I am about to install this high Quality Chain Tensioner wheel on it that was made with a skateboard wheel and a Lathe to cut the groove. Has ABEC bearings on both sides, so it wont droop and spins nice. Total cost 3 bucks and a little time.

Attachments

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Thanks guys, I still need a longer fork before I can ride it. No way to get the tire clearance with this one on it currently. I've been busy with work and missing the great riding weather here in the last few days ...

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Very cool 60weight, thanks for the link, worth bidding on in which I will do.
That would be a very neat indeed. dance1

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Beautiful build ziptie. Some very nice details! Luv the frame color, mind if I ask what brand of paint and name of color? Dog
Thanks much smoothDog! The Paint is a Honda 2008 VTX Pearl Yellow I took a chance and I bought it already Painted from MZ Miami a while ago and was really impressed with the paint quality, it was flawless. hmmm when the heck does that happen after shipping? I just so happen to have the 2008 Honda and the Paint is exact... and I do mean exact, so there you go. Any body shop can order it or paint a frame. I personally wouldn't attempt pearl tint coat paint myself but that me.

Smooth(dog)

May 2, 2016
DA BURBS, Chi-town IL
OK, so it's got pearl in it! Tricky to shoot. Is it also metal flake? Is it like a (yellow)gold, or more like yellow? And you got sic & polished the motor? It looks like a factory job! Nice work!

dnut

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
OK, so it's got pearl in it! Tricky to shoot. Is it also metal flake? Is it like a (yellow)gold, or more like yellow? And you got sic & polished the motor? It looks like a factory job! Nice work!
dnut
I take no credit for chrome engine covers, that came from Bike Berry, then I polished more engine components. Its very low quality chrome compared to what's on a modern Motorcycle. Its somewhat rough and scratched, blotchy and somewhat hazed but gets by I guess. Paint looks like a real fine metallic but is pearl (prob. fake pear) as far as I know. Its a deep yellow sunflower color that does seem to be hard to photograph. In very low light it takes on a little golden sheen in pictures because of flecks and in bright light is a true dark rich yellow. They call it "Pearl Hot Rod Yellow", after I looked it up.