High Performance Wally World Cruiser?

GoldenMotor.com
Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
HA HA I love that your stickers are INSIDE the clutch cover! Ultimate sleeper status, nobody knows you have them and I bet you still get the full horsepower increase!

Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Seriously, you can't keep giving away your speed secrets on here. I tried the electric turbo on my bike but the RF interference made my speedometer show that I was actually going slower so it had to be wrong.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Like enhancing stickers, there are sinister sticker too.
The quality and performance sucking type that should be removed.

Anything that says Huffy for example.

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
Hey KCvale I haven't forgotten what you said to me previously. Just thought I'd remind you. As far as I am concerned you aren't welcome on my thread, but I can't control that so feel free to do whatever.

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
I have disc brakes and the PK80 has 30 miles on it and has already had a few spurts to 45 with more room to go. The piston is a type a that has ramps, holes and trimmed skirts weighing in at 65 grams compared to the stock 74 grams. The engine runs perfectly fine. I have built a couple engines and I think I know enough about it to make sure this one runs already. In fact this is lower compression than what it will be once everything is all settled in. It's at about 12:1 and will be at about 14.5:1 when I am finished.

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
This one doesn't really need to go any faster that 40mm stroke was put in to give it more get up. It was already plenty fast with the dax "balanced" crank that was in it with the gt-5 piston I was running previously. If anything I hope the 40mm stroke makes it slower, but it's not seeming like it will.

DRBS

Jun 22, 2014
Westland MI U.S.A
i got one too got it from Cheez great head and nice price too i also have a Angel Cortez dual plug head thats going on my fat tire bike im working on now for winter but it looks like ill have to build it to ride this spring

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
i got one too got it from Cheez great head and nice price too i also have a Angel Cortez dual plug head thats going on my fat tire bike im working on now for winter but it looks like ill have to build it to ride this spring
I nabbed up an early production 5cc fred head off his site for $30. Something about trying to figure out the fin spacing. I don't really care about aesthetics too much so it'll work just fine for what I need it for!

trackfodder

Sep 8, 2008
Hey everybody I would like to introduce you to my most recent build. It's a Huffy Cranbrook at the moment and I hope to have a gem here sometime in the near future! I bought the bike for $97 at Wally world and it's already on it's second motor, but I have always wanted a high performance AND reliable ride.

So to accomplish that goal I have compiled a crap ton of parts and plan on building myself a little gem. So to begin I present to you the bike and the way it looked a couple weeks ago. The current engine is a PK80 I bought on Ebay from Rose and I must say I am completely disappointed in it. Had all the bells and whistles with some extras and it still couldn't keep up with my previous GT5. I decided to take this one off and keep it as a spare or who knows I might sell it. It works fine just isn't the best.

In this picture the exhaust is taken off, but it gives a good idea what I'm working with.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MAPBIKE FOR HELPING ME COMPILE PARTS AND GIVING ME GREAT ADVICE. I APPRECIATE IT!
I am glad you didn't use the front fender. I had the fork of a Wallyworld Cranbrook on a motorbike and the clip securing the fender to the fork broke and the rear-mounted wire struts rotated forward and made a pretzel out of the rim, and I endo'd severing 2 bicept tendons in my rt. arm.