"CulverCityClassics Builds One More"

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Well I am at it again...another Home Built bike. Started to gather and fab up the material. All this hand cut plate drives a man crazy...but I enjoy it once I get started.

I have been practicing my welding a bit...laid down some nice lines...but then again I was under no pressure...lol

Some pictures: Can anyone guess what type of theme bike this going to be?

Attachments

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
And just for the record and to give recognition and respect where it is due...

After seeing Jeff's ( aka culvercityclassic ) BTR he build in the following post

http://www.motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=32314

I PM'ed him a few times asking that he build me a close copy of what he did for himself with his BTR frame and tank. He agreed and even asked me to check other builders and vendors to be sure this is what I really wanted.

After viewing the field, and with all due respect to others, I found that every bike I looked at could not stand up to what I saw in his build in what I wanted in style, in being oversized, in craftsmanship, and attention to detail.

I look forward to him building this for me, and the icing on the cake so to say is I am investing in American craftsmanship with Jeff.

I look forward to updates, and one day soon seeing that beuty sitting in my garage!

Heck, the first few weeks I may leave it parked in my living room as a showpiece!

Steve

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I was going to guess a double-cradle, drop-loop, awesome fast bike? My other guess is another fantastic wolf creation. It's gotta be one of those two......

dnut

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Rear hub should be arriving today via fedex and then bringing it to my local bike shop to have him lace it up for me

Also parts I ordered are in when I drop off the hub... things are moving along!

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
check out this 250cc v-twinn nice little power plant for ya its a lifan
I looked at that motor; it's very cool and puts out some horsepower. I may have to get one for the next build.

I was able to work on the frame tonight...got the head tube mocked up, drilled and tapped the drop-out for some fender mounts if needed, made the motor mount plate and closed the back tube on the bottom bracket.

It's moving along...

Attachments