How do i mod this type of pipe baffle?.

GoldenMotor.com

Markpee

Feb 10, 2008
It has 2 round metal parts on both ends one going into the engine and one coming out. and in the middle it has a thin tube thats dented in the middle and is full of holes.

Soo i gess like this -0==0

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
There are a couple different ways to modify your pipe. You can drill more holes in the small part of the tube or you can cut off one end of the baffle. Keep in mind that these changes will increase the loudness of the motor. If you dont mind.....Please introduce yourself....not required, just like to know who you are and where your from.....Thank You, Redb66.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i have the same pipe and drilled some holes in it. didn't do anything but make the pipe a little louder. i have talked to others that have drilled out the other style pipe also and most said no real noticable difference except the noise

jezusjonz

Feb 26, 2008
Indiana
I made a baffle ejector the other day that I can kick it in and out about an 1 or so...and drilled a few extra holes in the top cap and found no noticeable difference other than I can control when its loud and when its not and ......it looks kinda cool....
Terry

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I found that using a 3M green srrubbing pad works great in lowering your db levels. Plus its works better than fiberglass.