bairdco updates...

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
after 2+ years of goofing off, my unemployment ran out, so it was time to go back to work climbing towers for cell-phone companies. i'm averaging 50 hours a week, and been going out of town a lot, so that's why i haven't been around, or if i am, it's usually a hit and run response from my phone.

it sucks that now that i have money, i have no time to build the bikes i want to, or at least, it'll take me a lot of weekends to build one up.

that's not saying i ain't up to something, though.;)

i've got a few bikes planned for the next so-cal race that should not only blow minds, but hopefully blow away the competition. i've got some ideas i don't think anyone's tried yet, and now i have the cashflow to see if those ideas work. just gotta find the time...

my arm's pretty much healed up from my 3 crashes at Willow Springs, and i just scored a Worksman Cycletruck for 100 bucks (and yes, i can fit a motor in it:))

stay tuned for some really cool stuff. and i may be hitting some of you guys up if i'm working in your area, if i can fit my bike in the work truck...

Attachments

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I dont know to congrat.. or offer My sympathy. Time off is great but I know the Pain of 50 plus hour work weeks! Good Luck on the cycletruck

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
So many bikes, so little time. 50 hours a week would be part time for me. As far as climbing cell towers, nope. God made me to stay close to the ground. Fast don't scare me at all. If I get over 20' in the air I scream like a little girl. rotfl