motor bikes

GoldenMotor.com

fishyfish777

Sep 2, 2010
Ann Arbor, MI
Be more specific; There is no "best" motorbicycle, only one that generally fits your needs. Basically,

• Budget
  • Reliability
  • Speed

Are the things that determine what bike you should get.

Pilotgeek

Apr 6, 2011
Green Bay, WI
Sigh. These aren't trivial questions. It really depends. I suggest browsing the forums a bit, and get a good feel of all your options.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
you should get a metallic sea-green 1959 Huffy Eldorado with whitewall tires, chrome luggage rack, grips with tassles, and a squeezebulb horn.

you need to get a Grubee GT5 super rat motor, boost bottle, expansion chamber, mikuni carb, sprocket adapter, 39t sprocket, blue clutch and throttle cables, thumb throttle, grade 8 harware, pull start, jackshift kit, behind the seat gas tank made from a Hi-C can (make sure it's a Hi-C can) and a manic mechanic ashtray head.

walander

Aug 27, 2010
ID
I would also recomend a flux capacitor so you can travel back in time. Also, I would not even set foot on a MB without welding a few 50 gallon barrels to the sides, just incase you drive into a lake.

PS, I own a bridge in china, if your interested

dag_29307

Jul 1, 2009
Enoree, Sc.
I think what the folks here are trying to tell you is "YOU need to decide things for YOURSELF." If you would like some specifics; like what style/manufacturer of bike is best, you are going to get a lot of personal opinions. Same goes with the Motor kits. Look around the forum at some of the threads and you will find plenty of people ask the same questions you have asked. And the answer is the same every time. The bike and kit you purchase should fit your needs. Good luck in your build. If you run into problems we are here to help.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the ride.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Go on eBay, get a kit from BGF, or one of them.
Go to Wal*Mart, get a cruiser bicycle with a derailleur, like a Schwinn Landmark.
Put them together, and that will be your first motorized bicycle, a great learning experience.