new in nashville

GoldenMotor.com

tmonstar1

Sep 26, 2014
nashville
Finished my china girl on an Old 1980s murray cruiser frame about 2 weeks ago, and its been my daily driver since, love working on it, riding, it and im ready to make some changes to make it look badass... oh yeah... and i like to party

usflg 'merica

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined us here. Lots of folks with the addiction to share yours with. Post some photos of your motorized bicycle with us. We always like to see what the other guy is riding.
Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

tmonstar1

Sep 26, 2014
nashville
Lets see if i can figure out how to post this pic, if it shows here it is, 26 inch murray cruiser. Plans: lay back the seat, maybe lay a banana/polo seat real low and far back, i have a longer muffler that needs to be bent to fit that will go beneath my crankset and back to my drop down, a cooler lookin tn tank, of course upgrade cdi/carb and build up my engine, and this week i should be getting my 140 spoke wheelset frome bicycle designer (hope they dont suck, but they were a deal) with a 48t sprocket mounted to the hub. Mount some better lights, maybe 2 bullets up front for a cool cafe look. Once i have all the parts i want on my frame that i like, im gonna pull her all apart and get a nice matching paint job and do some pin striping myself on my tank, pretty excited about my new hobby i can ride to work!

tmonstar1

Sep 26, 2014
nashville
Oh ya, the wheels can fit disc brakes, so that will happen, maybe then i can get some fenders back on that wont rattle off while riding like my last pair did, my calipers pushing on the fenders probably didnt help