Gas prices are going up

GoldenMotor.com

buzbikebklyn1

Jun 3, 2009
Brooklyn N.Y.
Disgusting isnt it?
With regular gas here in Brooklyn NY @$4.15 a us Gall. in some places, and $10.00 per quart synthetic 2 stroke oil, its a noticeable increase... thank god the bikes get such great MPG.
Electrics are looking better every day.
BBB

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
The standard joke here is B.C. stands for Bring Cash and lots of it.

It's NY City expensive to live here and yes it is sickening but we've grown used to it.
Can't even get drunk enough to forget. A 1.75 litre of Black Velvet is $55.

Steve.

adam valentine

Sep 27, 2010
Mission Kansas

It's NY City expensive to live here and yes it is sickening but we've grown used to it.

Steve.
crap lets go into business together i can get it for 12 bucks

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

Steve.
At least you guys got all that good weed for cheap.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
A couple of years ago we were at $1.50 a litre and with the up coming addition to the carbon tax we may well be past that. If it got to $8.00 a gallon I don't think there would be a politician safe in the province.

I'd like to see them chained to rickshaws and for once the public could ride on the rats backs instead of the other way around.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Probably a lot cheaper than booze. My niece went out with her boyfriends parents to a high end restaurant in Vancouver for dinner and the fancy draft beer was $13 a glass.

Yep, thats what I said when I heard it.

Steve.

adam valentine

Sep 27, 2010
Mission Kansas
Adam, the **** Angles don't like competition.

Steve.
i didn't think they had territory was anywhere in the north i learn something new every day. gooses run our area and are pretty good boys Ive been to there clubhouse a few times. we do get a few angels in our neck but they don't fly colors

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I'm curious.

Not sure how Canadian currency stands in terms of the Euro, but knowing that the Euro is better than the dollar can it be reasonable to assume that if we were to change to the Euro, gas would be cheaper?

I know that they want to change to the Euro and I believe that they will, but can that change our price of gas?

Just curious....

muddybike

Jul 31, 2010
Calgary
"bike sales onthe rise already here in New Hampshire U.S.A. snow still on ground sold three bikes sofar $3.45 for87oc warpspeedbikes.com"

English now pls lol j.k but yeah my reading comprehension is less than perfect, but do ya mean you sold 3 bikes fo3.45$ or 3 for 345$ or 3 @ 345$ each cuz lol maybe i shoulnt go back to the patch !!!!

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
kla63, what part of New Hampshire? Son lives in Deering. I lived all over the eastern part of the state.
Cheapest I bought gas there last year was $2.59 on the heights in Concord.

Not surprised that bikes are selling. Good old Yankee thrift is kicking in.

Gas here in B.C. where I live is about $5.10 a U.S. gal.

Steve.