This is priceless!!!

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
i had one of my adaps i was talking about earlier in this thread that didnt fit was off by .5mm enough to slip lucky for me i have a nice tig welder and i welded it to the hub proper lol took me 3 mos to get it didnt have 6 to waste

turtle tedd

Jul 18, 2009
florida
Neat Times...yes I think being a dentist is not that hard of a job..does not take a whole lot of practice or skill...I had a tooth on the bottom in the back of my mouth giving me problems for months..after using that "Numbs-it" salve on it for two months decided to pull it out one night in the garage...mirror,good light, sixpac of beer couple shots of Canadian Club, small vice grips with a little tape on the jaws and a little cursing...Job Done...little bleeding but packed it with gauze and went to bed...wife was mad about the blood all over her new pillowcases and sheets

Last edited:

scottmanesis

Dec 30, 2010
Austin, TX
Neat Times...yes I think being a dentist is not that hard of a job..does not take a whole lot of practice or skill...I had a tooth on the bottom in the back of my mouth giving me problems for months..after using that "Numbs-it" salve on it for two months decided to pull it out one night in the garage...mirror,good light, sixpac of beer and some shots, small vice grips with a little tape on the jaws and a little cursing...Job Done...little bleeding but packed it with gauze and went to bed...wife was mad about the blood all over her new pillowcases and sheets
I actually have done that more than once.....lol. I added a few things to my medicine chest first though. Big green sticky smelly tobacco like substances....haha. I did not do as good of a job as a dentist might as I still have a few fragments on a couple of the molars that will need to be taken care of one day. Teeth are easy to break with pliers.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
You can spend a little more time and work them loose with your fingers. Sometimes it is good to wash hands afterwards! Lol

one of my uncle`s had a bad tooth problem. The dentist was a retired navy dentist. He suggested they go to bar for a drink. Didn`t make it back to the office!! I remember the dentist, he used to come into my bar. Funny looking little fellow. Around 1970.

Hope were not ot. Lol

ron