Identify This Engine Size and maker?

GoldenMotor.com

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Hello all I am new to the forum and I will post my introduction in a little while but I recently got a China 2 stroke kit (for free no less) from a friend that couldn't figure how to mount it.

I have looked but there are so many different manufacturers and distributors I could not quite determining which manufacturer made the engine or exactly what size it is ( I am really more interested in what the size is but it would be handy to know the manufacturer so I know what to look for in in parts).

Any Help?

As you can see I have made some progress in mocking it up but there are several parts missing from the kit.

Also any Idea what the metric size and thread count on the mounting studs are (I don't have a metric thread gauge)?

Thanks for any help.

Mark

PS. This looks like an addictive hobby for me...

Attachments

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Why are you taking pics in the dark? Put da bike in the sun
Its a 66 cc by nantong JiaLi
Does it have 6mm head studs? Same as the mounting size

Mounting Studs are 6mm 1.0

Hello all I am new to the forum and I will post my introduction in a little while but I recently got a China 2 stroke kit (for free no less) from a friend that couldn't figure how to mount it.

I have looked but there are so many different manufacturers and distributors I could not quite determining which manufacturer made the engine or exactly what size it is ( I am really more interested in what the size is but it would be handy to know the manufacturer so I know what to look for in in parts).

Any Help?

As you can see I have made some progress in mocking it up but there are several parts missing from the kit.

Also any Idea what the metric size and thread count on the mounting studs are (I don't have a metric thread gauge)?

Thanks for any help.

Mark

PS. This looks like an addictive hobby for me...

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Wow BiMoPed i knew it was a 66cc but the make i had no idea!!! lol.shft.
You can tell by the small fin on the head and if they have 6mm
head studs. Also by where the wires exit the magneto is flush as well as the
bottom of the transfer port
All other 66 cc have 8 mm head studs

nantong JiaLi makes Starfires for Grubee but they would
have a name plate on the sprocket cover

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Got any idea where to get longer mounting studs (4+ inches)? Where I have it placed I the existing ones arent long enough to go around the upright. I was thinking of usind allen cap screws instead of studs if I cant find longer ones.