Used Whizzer in Jacksonville FL

GoldenMotor.com

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
For someone who can drive over and buy it for $150, that'd be a steal IF it's legit!dance1

Who knows, it might be, or might not be.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
It's a smaller town outaside the city- maybe they just don't know what they have- I'm in an apartment with about 5 bikes now-(two for sale) and don't have the money anyway.
:-||

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
There are always deals out there.

Two years ago, I traded my son's used laptop($350 value) for a 2006 Whizzer. dance1

The original owner bought it for $1800 and had it shipped here for $400. Shortly after its arrival, he tried to sell it for $1800. A year later it was down to $1200, then $1K, but no takers. I used to call him, but we could never meet up. Then one day on craigslist he offered to trade for a laptop, since he could use a computer in school. Now THAT was an offer I couldn't refuse. I met him at the University of Hawaii campus, where he had left the Whizzer. It had been sitting in the bike lot for months, covered with tarp and plastic.

The bike needed nothing but new gas and a new fuel line. I drove it once then hung it up. The Whizzer's braking capacity did not match the speed it can get up to. It sits in my apartment until I can retrofit suitable braking components.

Who knows, the owner, like my seller, could be legit.

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
Hmm i was thinking epic bike ride. , greyhound to jacksonville, get her going, change plug, and ride back to east tn.then p[racticality set in. no epic rides untl health gets better

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
I tried to get hold of someone but can`t get the reply to work....Say it`s out dated....Can`t find it on ebay either.....**** I would get it....I`m not far away....

sudjim

Jun 8, 2008
Gainesville, FL
I contacted them and they gave me a phine number to call. Left two messages and wrote again. Either they are out of town, sold it, or decided not to sell. I'll post if I get it. I wonder if it is a NE5 or the older WC engine.

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
I contacted them and they gave me a phine number to call. Left two messages and wrote again. Either they are out of town, sold it, or decided not to sell. I'll post if I get it. I wonder if it is a NE5 or the older WC engine.
Well you got ferther than I did....
Looked like a good bike to get and tinker with....LMK....
Paul....