"My Attack Plan" Going BIG or Going Home lol

GoldenMotor.com

longhorn6

Sep 2, 2009
Richardson, TX
Ok the first kit/engine was another life lesson. This next pay check I'm going BIG time with engine/upgrades and I'm going to get this thing running like a banchie.
Check out these links to the things I'm going to buy, first link is engine with mount that i need since the other broke. the second is a muffler/carburator upgrade that looks BADASS the mufflers sweet looking and the carb is pretty schnazy too. way better than what i have now which is stock =) all will probably cost $200 with shipping.

Motorized BIKE GAS ENGINE parts - 80cc motor silver EPA - eBay (item 190325730498 end time Sep-30-09 16:11:58 PDT)

its the cns carb

Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes - Aftermarket Upgrades for Motorized Bicycles

mount for fat my kind of frame

Sick Bike Parts

anyone disapprove? or know anything about this CNS carb? brnotxct2

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Best idea is to get one going in the first place. Get you kit installed and running trouble free past the break in period before you start in with the engine mods. Get to know your bike and engine then get to the point that when something goes wrong you know what to do before you try to make it go faster.

I know where you're coming from though. It took a lot of years and engines, and cars and motorcycles and just about anything you can think of blown up, wrecked and "hey it was on fire when I got here!" before I found out the take it slow and do it right idea finally got driven (somewhat) into me.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Best idea is to get one going in the first place. Get you kit installed and running trouble free past the break in period before you start in with the engine mods. Get to know your bike and engine then get to the point that when something goes wrong you know what to do before you try to make it go faster.

I know where you're coming from though. It took a lot of years and engines, and cars and motorcycles and just about anything you can think of blown up, wrecked and "hey it was on fire when I got here!" before I found out the take it slow and do it right idea finally got driven (somewhat) into me.
Good advice,Kev. Wish more people would think that way. There'd be far fewer problems with these simple little engines.
Tom

roxrcool

May 27, 2009
ashland, oregon
nothing in those links by itself are going to make it any faster. I have a friend with the newer style carb on the same motor, and mine is still faster, which runs like a banshee(thats how its spelled). I agree with the above poster; get the kit running well first. after that its just kinda trying things out until you find out the right combo of things. Even when you think you have it dialed in though, two days later it'll run just a little differently; bringing on more trial and error. I've seen a few kids in town put their bike together so fast and sloppily, its no wonder they fell apart. xct2