ipad and vbulletin forums

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
anyone have an ipad and if so how is it for navigating the site and stuff? iphone is a pain to put it mild. anyway if anyone has one can you tell me the good the bad and the ugly. thank you

Tacomancini

Mar 18, 2010
Pittsburgh
I don't think the iphone is too too bad. The biggest problem is overlays, like the thread tools, pop up in other parts of the screen so you sort of have to go looking for them. I"ve browsed before on our work iPad with no problems. i'll see if I can grab it.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
I use my Android quite often and the only problem I have is accidently hitting the banner ad at the top when I'm trying to use the navigation buttons.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Out w/a friend, I borrowed their new ipad to check out the forum and beyond the odd hinkiness of the 'pad I don't recall any problems with the forum...

...but the ipad itself left me underwhelmed to say the least lol

I really wanted to like it... but either they've not gotten it fully sorted or it's jus' a mac thing *shrug*

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
My laptop died and was at AT&T store and they had original iPads on sale and got one for about what I would pay for another laptop. My opinion is I will never buy a laptop again. This thing is light, fast and easy to use. I will always have a desktop at home but I will be using iPad a lot more then the desktop. Don't have to plug it in and I can lay it on my lap and do things without it getting warm and take it anywhere and not have to put in large case to hold charger and the accessory pack. Battery last up to 10 hours iPad in my opinion is a hit and glad I got one. I sound like a commercial lol