HS 4G: Maximum performance....

GoldenMotor.com

bird_e

May 4, 2010
Boulder, Co
I have taken my motor apart several times, the CAM only has a single lobe that two lifter type arms rid on, 1 for exhausst and 1 for intake.
Bob

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Well that is not relevant with a single lobe cam but cool never the less. Now jare8783 all you need to know is that this technology has been around for a long time. And like it says in some the information about the single lobe cam engines is it works and lasts a long time. With that said these are truly great engines for the money and with the warranty that comes with them you can't go wrong. Quite, low vibration, low maintenance, and Lastly they are oh so much fun to use end of story.

Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hey Bird e I would relay like to thank you for the heads up on the single lobe info for the huasheng engine that is relay cool to know Thanks a million

bird_e

May 4, 2010
Boulder, Co
no problem! It would be nice to have a hi performance CAM gear available. Something where the lobe is a little bigger (high lift CAM). The plastic one in the engine I believe is made from glass filled nylon and would probablly outlast a metal one!

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
LOL wow technology is great isn't it you can get some more performance out of you engine if you just do those things we talked about earlier in the thread. The best thing you can ever do to any engine is have the crank balanced, time consuming but worth every minute. I am looking for tools right now I am going to start making performance exhaust pipes with adjustable back pressure (ie) loud and quiet I have the tig torch and the bender I just need to find a dies and a press to shape the pipe from small diameter to large diameter. That is the dream