Hi

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Maybe you should explore somewhere else to post the kinds of things you do. Somewhere where discord and unrest is appreciated. Where you can start arguments, disagree with everyone who displays differing points of view and voice your opinions without disagreement. Good luck.

DLTDHYOYWO

Flyman

Nov 28, 2014
Vian Oklahoma
2door you may not be a where of what happened. I could very well inform you
off line. I had a post removed for no reason. I do post on other sites & NEVER had
a post removed for any reason , for nothing I said was out of line. I only posted of going to a boat show & what Forest Woods the founder & most respected man in the industry
said about the future of two stroke engines. Then I,m told I,m wrong & so was
Mr Woods, & then jumped on about a old post that had been layed to rest & had nothing
to do with this one. Bud that's it in a nut shell.

Can I not have my opinion with out being labeled a trouble maker. I did not bring
the past up your moderator did. It had nothing even remotely related to this post. I was only sharing with other members what I learned from a man that should know, that deals with outboard manufactures every day of his life.

enough Go ahead stripe this post also if you see fit.
Fly

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You would have done better to have addressed your disagreement with that moderator, or any staff member, in private instead of starting this thread.

As far as "Free Speech" is concerned I believe you're thinking of the 'U.S. Constitution. This, on the other hand is a privately owned and operated forum, with rules and certain standards. Those standards do not allow any member to show disrespect to other members simply because they have differing opinions. You have been guilty of this on several occasions and it has been brought to your attention.
I believe we had this discussion, in private, a while back and you took exception to my position then as I'm sure you will here, again.

Starting a new thread simply to post your discord with our rules and standards isn't the way to handle the situation. You might want to keep that in mind in the future.
Also I believe it was mentioned to you previously that there are other motorized bicycles forums available and maybe you'd be happier being a part of one of them since it appears you are so dissatisfied with us. Your choice.