check this bike trailer out

GoldenMotor.com

WayneC

Aug 2, 2009
Clearwater, FL
Hey, Thanks for the link. Actually tho, I like the trailrat one better for my commuting needs. A little pricey for a suitcase with wheels, but how often does one buy such a thing? Neat little mini shock too!

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

HA! Now that lil thing is ossum - I wants one :D

Tho given it's about a grand for a tent ona box w/wheels... perhaps I'd make one lol

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
Hey, Thanks for the link. Actually tho, I like the trailrat one better for my commuting needs. A little pricey for a suitcase with wheels, but how often does one buy such a thing? Neat little mini shock too!
your welcome for the link and your right about the trailrat it is better for your commuting needs
.crt.

the paper boy

Jan 8, 2010
CA. Placentia
how fast can that go on a 66cc bike normally going 48 max? 44 t sprocket
that is the very same thing i thought about when i saw it and then i laught because when my friend took a kiddie trailer on his bike for a ride and as soon as he started the motor some of the bolts came off the trailer but i think it was an old trailer so that could of been a big problem if their where kids in it.duh.

Ernst

May 28, 2011
Turlock Ca
Man oh Man I just saw that and I am planning a ride to Yosemite.

I was going to load up the kiddy cart I have for shopping and hauling with camp stuff but how cool is that?

The other one even has electric assist built in so that it pushes itself up hills!~

Did anyone get one?

What do you think.

The Price is over the top but then to just pulls up and not even unhitch the bike is assume.

I'm a big guy so I will need the bigger cot.

Anyone?

This is a possible buy for me!