"Mucho Take it EZ"

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Well it looks like I did it AGAIN! I posted like a mad man without a formal introduction. Sorry Cruiser!:D
I recently got into the motorbicycling scene but been around two stroke motors since the 80's. Finding this new interest has been fantastic! I'm also lucky to have raced for Team BoXer because my Sensei Dean Maro has taught this grasshopper lots of cool stuff about two cycle motors as well as understanding & building tuned expansion chambers. I'm enjoying this forum and it will be the only place I will post pics(not links) of the latest and greatest stuff from Team BoXer!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
introductions are not mandatory here lol. i want every one to post wherever they like. glad you are with us and we should all have fun. rules here are simple. respect each other and have fun(^) links are fine also. if you have a site go ahead and put it in your signiture and if you want you can put a link to here on you all's site. its all about helping and shareing with each other

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Well as unofficial spokesman for the mechanically challenged, welcome aboard. Anything you care to share will be appreciated I assure you.