I went for a ride today!

GoldenMotor.com

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
I've also decided to follow in FR31's footsteps and post some of our local commercial "art" and unusual yard landscaping. I also stopped in to visit an occasional friend!

Starting out I visited a local Mexican resturant that has this in the front parking lot!

Attachments

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Everybody who is going to be at the SpookyTooth event take note! This is my recommendation for a "outside the event" gathering place! There were a group of bikers there on the porch with their bikes parked nearby. We joked around a bit about my ride and they were quite friendly! I simply parked my bike with theirs and went in for a drink. I had no worries at all about not locking it up. I can't beleive I didn't take a picture of that!

Attachments

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Cool pictures Finfan! I've stopped at that crazy yard before. Nimbus is the bee's knees for a "off site" get together. The Monkeyshines Ale is my nectar. :D

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
You coming to the Death Race Finfan?

Need a ride you can join me and Weedylot, be a little crowded in my Ranger but we will fit. Looks like I am taking the trailer so there will be plenty of room for your bike if you want to take it.

Last edited: