Coolest video ever

GoldenMotor.com

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
This is definitely on my list of things to do. I don't know who did it or where but I'm guessing it's somewhere a bit on the dry side. There doesn't appear to be much snow at all.

I'm heading up country for the weekend (six hour drive) and will be scanning every lake on the way for potential.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Been there and done that back in the 50's, 60's, no motor bike though. 4 x 4 jeep, go-kart and what ever we could find. TON'S of fun, motor bike would have been super.........Curt

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I can honestly say that I have never done that, I've never played on a frozen lake. I have stepped through ice trying to walk on it. We do it down here on jet ski's with bathing suits on in the summer.

leo

Jul 20, 2015
southern wv
my cousins and i were playing on a frozen river once when we were kids, the youngest of them fell through the ice. was just luck that there was a hole 30 feet or so down stream. everybody jumped in all at once and got him out. the walk home was really bad, we just knew we were all going to freeze to death on the way. all our clothes were frozen solid.
we all learned a lesson that day about playing on that stuff.