Hello From The MIA

GoldenMotor.com

Gp masta

Apr 17, 2014
Miami, Florida
Well guys I been for the past year in the lab figuring out how to gain as much power out of this china doll motors. I have manage to figure it out by trial and error and testing and tuning . Those headache are gone now and we are going to have fun with the new found power that these little motor have hiding the videos are coming

https://youtu.be/nG1ZgqKxOH8

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Sorry. Your engine performance is impressive but you and your friends aren't doing our hobby or the rest of us any favors. It's behavior like yours that will eventually lead to motorized bicycles being outlawed everywhere. The cops at the end of your vid is a perfect example.

Why don't you do your racing on a closed, legal course and promote the hobby in a positive way instead of street racing and making all of us look bad?

Gp masta

Apr 17, 2014
Miami, Florida
Sorry. Your engine performance is impressive but you and your friends aren't doing our hobby or the rest of us any favors. It's behavior like yours that will eventually lead to motorized bicycles being outlawed everywhere. The cops at the end of your vid is a perfect example.

Why don't you do your racing on a closed, legal course and promote the hobby in a positive way instead of street racing and making all of us look bad?
We don't have close track course in Miami they are working on one place so hopefully we do get a track down here. We need a track down here.wee.

ajoh

Mar 21, 2014
australia
i was more impressed with the dump i took this morning............

guys with actual real power don't need to go out an make @ssholes of themselves on the street, what you an that band of idiots did was stupid an dangerous an you know it!! hence why you shut it down an sneaked off when the cops turned up

what 2door said is correct an doesn't give you the right to make up pitiful excuses for your stupid actions.........you're a disgrace to the hobby of motorized bicycling.........

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
I stopped watching after the first 10 seconds at he gas station. One real car buys more gas than all those bikes combined, yet all the bikes were hogging up the entire station not letting cars get in.

It's the same problem I have with bike parties. They don't follow the rules, go thru red lights in their strength in numbers approach and basically make it worse for the people that actually pay for the roads and bike paths: the drivers.

When I worked as a bike taxi driver with my 300lb worksman-wheeled tricycle, and those bike party aholes were blocking an intersection on my green light (when I could see a potential fare on the other side!!! Argh!!), you damn right I went on green! Knocked a couple of those idiots right off their bikes!! They got scratched up but they won't mess with a bike cabbie!! The cops stepped in and stopped the entire bike party, and all the cars backed up behind me got to move.

You guys get pulled over, it's probably cause you're riding like idiots. My bike top speed isn't legal; in fact I've driven in front of cops going well over the 30mph MB limit, but I've never been pulled over because I wear a fullface, some gear, and have a license plate on the back. And I don't drive like an idiot. My following distance is usually bigger than the distance to the guy behind me.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Meh......I'm just not impressed. A bicycle should not be operated like that on the street. If you really want to go like that, then you ought to be on motorcycles. And keep your pack a bit tighter.

That's just not doing this hobby any favors.

I don't really feel angry about it. You were just trying to have some fun. But you should re-think your vehicle.