My brother and I taking a countryside cruise.

GoldenMotor.com

thxcuz

Jul 26, 2012
St.louis
how does your brother like that springer fork? I hear they are unstable for anyone who is not a kid or not supermodel weight

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
how does your brother like that springer fork? I hear they are unstable for anyone who is not a kid or not supermodel weight
He has said that he likes it. Not meant for turning on a dime but for cruising it really don't seem to handle much different then my springer fork with much less rake. He weighs between 250 to 300lbs and has not had any issues with durability. We road 65 miles yesterday and I never heard him say anything negative about the handling of the bike. I think he was more interested in why his buns were going numb.lol

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
I agree with C-roo. I've had that fork (from Worksman) on my bike for 3 years and it works fine. I think it is probably a little "squirrelly" compared to ones like Sportsman Flyer, but for good road conditions and just cruising it responds well. I'm at about 170-175 now, but it worked well when I was 215 a couple years ago.
Dan

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
I'm 230 and I would like to put one on my motor bike but I wasn't sure on how strong it would be
So long as you are not planning on racing around cones or doing other tight maneuvers...I would say give them a try. They are raked a little too far for my taste but I think you will find that they will hold up just fine.