New ride soon to be a E-bike and Pedal bike

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
finally got a bike here in the states. its a 2011 stumpjumper comp and should get here next week. my plans are to put a 6 speed hub on the magic pie 4 and have set up that i can swap out wheels fairly quickly with minimal adjustments needed. i plan to do some riding with my grand kids and off course my grandson will want to play in the woods and i need the exercise so gonna do some pedaling and ebiking. we have a really nice land preserve right near our home that is loaded with mountain bike trails. i am ready for summer. The cost to ship my other bikes from the virgin islands was more then they were worth so sold them and kept the magic pie 4

Attachments

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
Paul, Bummer you had to leave your bikes behind after all the work you did too them. You had some nice rides there. Did you keep your leather stuff?

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
finally got a bike here in the states. its a 2011 stumpjumper comp and should get here next week. my plans are to put a 6 speed hub on the magic pie 4 and have set up that i can swap out wheels fairly quickly with minimal adjustments needed. i plan to do some riding with my grand kids and off course my grandson will want to play in the woods and i need the exercise so gonna do some pedaling and ebiking. we have a really nice land preserve right near our home that is loaded with mountain bike trails. i am ready for summer. The cost to ship my other bikes from the virgin islands was more then they were worth so sold them and kept the magic pie 4
Why did you move Paul ?That looked like one nice place to live !

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
it was nice the first 4 years. then it got old, island 28 miles by 9 miles you have been everywhere a million times and the crime their just kept getting worse, biggest thing was i missed my kids and grand kids.

POPS

Sep 8, 2008
Vancouver Island BC .Canada
I can understand that ! got some of those little critters myself :) Why did you keep the pie 4 instead of 3 as I thought you said the 3 was a lot faster/more powerful since you are going off roading ?

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
the 4 was brand new and actually i really like how quite it is. i plan to pedal off road. speeds were pretty comparable on the 2 of them