Dueling Motor Bikes

GoldenMotor.com

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Great video Tom. Really good example of the proper way to ride. Speedo on both bikes and yes I caught that coming to a complete stop at the stop sign.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Great video!!..I would have to say the first stop sign on the Norton was a California stop..maybe just a brake adjustment is needed.. kiddin

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Tom if I ever get the editing down pat I'm going to try adding music to a ride, If we ever get our group together for the ride we have planed its going to involve several camera angles and a old coved wood bridge.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Hopefully still get together someday for the Wolf covered bridge cruise. A fall cruise would yield the very best scenery. The route I have planned out is about a 50 mile round trip and there are a few interesting things to see along the route like the Statue of Liberty. Ours is a bit smaller then the one in New York. It was given to the community as a tribute by the Boy Scouts of America as we also have one of the largest Boy Scout camps in the US.

During the first two weekends of October is the Spoon River Scenic drive as well as the Knox county scenic drive. Hundreds of thousands of people visit the area to take the scenic drive through Futon and Knox communities where there are various sites, displays, demonstrations, food and more food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaVWfhWtQ0A#t=252

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Ray, sent you a PM. October is looking good.

Thanks guys. And thanks to my wife, Char, for the roadside photogrpahy.

You would have laughed at how I got the low, front wheel shots. I used some rubber bands to hold the camera to a glove then rode with one hand holding the camera down near my left foot. Scary and dangerous. Don't try that at home, kids.
The music came from one of those collections you see advertised on late might TV. Apparently it isn't coded with the copyright info. Youtube hasn't chastised me for using it, yet.

Tom

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Nice work on the video Tom. We'll have to get a video with several point of views with others next season.

That bridge looks like the one on "Funny farm".