Huffy Puffy

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
I like the electric bicycle 20ah battery pack, mine is 15ah like it but does not have the handle on it, that would be a nice option since sometimes switch the battery's between motorized bicycles

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
trying to decide on bar grip's is a hard job. I mean, there's only 3 or 4 hundred different kinds to pick from. I decided to try these old school foam grips that cover the whole bar.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
those should look good, i love buying new bits and pieces for my motorized bicycles, that is part of the fun. i am messing with leather dye's now and gonna try some new stuff on my new battery bag.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
I have seen some of your leather stuff its really good. I don't know anything about leather but I did order a leather seat. I have been thinking about doing some custom wood work for my bikes.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
I'm charging up right now. The suspension seat post was nice but a little to high up with this frame. So now I am using a regular one its a lot better.

Last edited:

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
Turns out my "extra" controller's (2) I have are both shot. Cant get them to work so I'm going to have to get a new one.

Last edited:

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
Today my battery pack arrived. Now I have to get a new throttle and controller. Controller is broke like I thought. I was hoping maybe I just imagined it was broke 3 years ago and that's why I haven't used it but nope its broke.The throttle I got off ebay is junk I smoked it testing it. So. I wired the battery connecter up to the motobecane so I can hook it up for extra power. Well the battery works anyway that's about all I can say for now. They sent me a cool looking tote bag with it too.