Noob Help Friction Drive Rollers!

GoldenMotor.com

Friction

Nov 25, 2008
On planet Earth
can you give me some more exact measurements on your aluminum bars
I rwrite down in my notes to get 20 inches of angled stock and 32" of flat stock do you think thats enough if not I always can go back to the hardware store :bike2:

comfortableshoes

Jul 22, 2008
Beverly, MA USA
I went to your "blog" and it sucks. No pictures of your rack mount friction build as you say but you do have a very long treatise on how to buy on craigslist. You start off saying how bad 2 strokes are and how they aren't right for you then you proceed to buy no less than 4 two strokes. Occasionally there's a pic of a piece of a stingray but nothing else except for you pounding a square shaft. You show your friction bike but never once say what motor you actually put on it or how you built it. So why don't you just give it up and why don't you quit giving worthless advice. All you do is point elsewhere and have no credible info.
OHHHH recolutioncycle wah wah wah. Normally I'm helpful and provide links when someone isn't a total d-bag both here in the forum and in my blog.

Here's the deal I had a change of heart in my motored bike making adventures- I was all "I hate 2strokes:" and ended with " I Love 2 strokes" and clearly you didn't read the whole blog... Otherwise you'd have found the PDF of the plans of how I built the d@mn thing, the links to my flickr site with DETAILED pictures of my build as well as the months worth of post of the bike with some detailed photos of my build.

.cs.

Sorry to come back on the forum full of piss an' vinegar... shoes.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Good to see you back shoes. We need more innovators around the joint, even if you do work with pollution spewing (spit) gasoline engines.... LOL you KNOW I am kidding... If they hassle you just know you are in good company. I get my share of people who don't like that I'm the Jerry Seinfeld of motor bikes. I write about nothing at all lol.