4th of July Ride

GoldenMotor.com

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Me and fatdaddy are trying to get a little ride going for the fourth of July.
Its gonna be located in San Jose and were trying to get at least a couple more rider going.

Its probably gonna start in downtown San Jose and were gonna ride down to Alviso, a little town about 15 miles away.
The locals put up a homebrew fireworks show, with theme park size FIREWORKS!
Alot People from around also show up with fireworks since the local law doesn't really care, as long as people are safe about it. There is little bbqs taco trucks and stand also pop up, or you can byob and food.

It should be a nice little ride.
Leave a reply or mssg me for more info if anyone's interested
usflg

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
Where are all the San Jose motorized bicycle riders? Why is it so difficult to get a few people together for even a small ride?
Maybe the 4th of July is the wrong day for this because everyone is gonna be with their families and such on the 4th, If this is the case please let us know. We can always schedule another ride for the all the hard core San Jo motorized bicycle riders.
fatdaddy.

fatdaddy

May 4, 2011
San Jose, Ca.
I'll try to make it, but I'm not making any promises.
Ocho said you were one, perhaps the only one, that responded. We'll be happy to have you along. I'll get with Ocho and determine a meeting place. Probably downtown or near downtown San Jose. Hope you can make it.
fatdaddy.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Ocho said you were one, perhaps the only one, that responded. We'll be happy to have you along. I'll get with Ocho and determine a meeting place. Probably downtown or near downtown San Jose. Hope you can make it.
fatdaddy.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I grew up in San Jose and put over 100,000 miles on my legs pedaling all over Silicon Valley in the 80s and 90s!

I've only ridden a motor assisted bicycle there once, back in 2010 on Labor Day when I was taking my then-new 4-stroke for a serious trial!
My little brother was contracted to fix a customer's CNC machine and I tagged along from Orange County, bringing my freshly rebuilt bike.
Rode over 60 miles that day to every corner of SJ, bike performed flawlessly, although I did break the main chain right at the end of the day lol

I loved riding out there with motorvation, would definitely love to do it again. My SUV has a wonky radiator right now, working on fixing it.