High Compression Head

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvor6

Jan 30, 2013
Pinellas Park, FL
Just got my 6.0cc squish head from Pistonbikes. Man this thing is massive! I couldn't get it to fit between the cylinder studs and frame. For some reason this frame is smaller than most 26" frames. It has caused me more modifications than the average person could do. I had to machine the front of the engine because my downtube is 46mm dia. Its nice to have a milling machine in your garage. I just milled the fins down until I could slide it over the studs. Here's some pics.

Attachments

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
you make me sound like a bad guy.. i dont appreciate that.. what im doing is telling the truth.. about these motors.. and my knowledge but it seems when i do this whole thread disrespects me..

i just tell the truth about the motors they are Chinese motors.. if people listen fine if not fine

would you have me lie instead

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
the disrespect is all on you Locutus....there's no need for what youre doing , running around whinning about everything from China and so on....if you dont have anything positive to say just move on........no ones listening to you right now.

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
are you kidding me the disrepect is all on me... have i not been nice to every single person on this site have i not tried to help people..

and now your saying im a bad guy because im telling you that the truth.. well if you want me to lie to you then fine ill lie..

wow i have never ever been to a forum with this much disrespect from people..

all i was doing if you read my posts is saying the motors are not meant for what we are useing them for there not very good motors... hs is a clone the 2 strokes are made in china.. im not cursing at anyone im just speaking the truth and im insulted and ridiculed by it..

by your statement "no ones listening to you right now" again there's the disrespect im getting..

and you think im whining im not again read what i write im speaking the truth helping people make decisions... someone posts a topic has a ? i try to answer and give them an opinion

you know what im done trying to help anyone of you out anymore.. if this is the kind of treatment im going to receive..

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
listen Locutus......all one has to do is click on your posts and see what a pest you've been on threads. If you haven't anything to contribute really to any thread, why dont you just go about your happy way? If people buy something (whether you like it or not) thats on them, they'll figure it out without your thread crapping. and you'll have more friends.

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
are you kidding me a pest..go re read them again.. im just giving advice like all the other people on here.. i didnt curse at no one i didnt insult no one.. like you have been insulting me the last 2 posts..

all i said.. and this is the 4th time i said it.. is that these motors ht etc are all crap.. made from china.. and they are if you dont agree fine.. then i went on to say get a quality motor from the 80's or an old edger not the new motors from homedepot or hf.. they are all made in china too..

what im saying is things of the past are better built than things of today..

and you scorn and ridicule me for that.. what kind of forum is this i thought it was a mature adult forum.. but i see you and a few others insult me ridicule me and berate me.

all for trying to help someone out or give an opinion... but you know what no more.. im done dealing with people like you....

you know what if you were to come to my forum that i run that has 20,000 members and yes we do.. i would never nevvvvver treat you this way nore would any member.. i come here out of my own good will to help people....

and i dont deserve to be called a pest or anything else of for that matter..

to any admins listening.. i havent said anything till now but im dissatisfied with your site if you let members like this treat others that way without a reprimand

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
thats fine.. but you dont have to insult me and call me names.. talk to me like an adult and i will do the same to you.. and if you dont agree with something then say so but dont jump down my throat and call me a pest etc for trying to help you people out...

thats like slapping the hand that feeds you..

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
My apology to the OP of this thread but it was going nowhere and was way off topic.
Feel free to comment on your cylinder head in a new thread.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.