Chopper Ride

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWwL-FtIEj0&feature=plcp

When I was building this bike I actually thought it might be just a novelty, something that could become a garage queen. I was wrong. It's the most comfortable, fastest and the best fun of all my bikes. It has close to 800 miles on it and my old Norton/Schwinn is gathering dust. I've only ridden it about 50 miles this season.
I was out today enjoying Global Warming, 67 degrees in November, and thought I'd share the ride with you.

Later my neighbor who bought my blue Jaguar came by and wanted to ride. I did some video and I'll put it together tomorrow and post it.
Enjoy
Tom

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
Tom , nice lil drive , I will have to show you a hill that I acid test all my bikes on one day , they either make it or not .
Gary

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Nice cruise. Don't worry about that Prius, she doesn't even get half your mpg's, heh heh.

I looked up "Peter Fonda fan club" on Google, (has an FB page too, don't know if legit) And quite a few places came up for autograph requests, where to send them, and whatnot(if you have to ask what a whatnot is, don't ask). But yea, it'd be cool to have him autograph a pic of your bike for the shop wall, eh?

Sorry to hear about Norton, but next thing you know you'll have a little trailer behind the Deuce taking all three of your babies to shows :)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Nice cruise. Don't worry about that Prius, she doesn't even get half your mpg's, heh heh.

I looked up "Peter Fonda fan club" on Google, (has an FB page too, don't know if legit) And quite a few places came up for autograph requests, where to send them, and whatnot(if you have to ask what a whatnot is, don't ask). But yea, it'd be cool to have him autograph a pic of your bike for the shop wall, eh?

Sorry to hear about Norton, but next thing you know you'll have a little trailer behind the Deuce taking all three of your babies to shows :)
Don't know if Fonda would be impressed or not. If I had a way to contact him I might consider seeing what he would think of motorized bicycle that was inspired by his old movie bike. Who knows? He might like it.
Just as long as you guys do, that's what's important.

Tom

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Was just a thought, it is a tribute bike after all :) I'll buy extra stamps when I send Happy back home with Dan and see if I can find an actual address for you to send a pic.

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
Man cool bike i love it . It moves to. lot faster than mine if can 30-35 out of mine im happy..looks like it was smooth too great job

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Your bike looks great Tom. That's a real nice video, and the music works real well too. I really enjoyed going for a ride with you. If we went for a real ride you'd leave me behind though, my bikes not that fast. I don't know what you did to get all that pow wa outta it. I'm thinking the Atomic BB needs some apes now too lol.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Nicely done Tom. I hope to get in the shop over the winter and get my chopper back together. Needs a good rear wheel and tire and I'll probably make up a new tank and get rid of the peanut. The 2-strokes are fun, that's for sure. If SB makes it back down this way maybe we'll try to get some kinda video of our rides in the country.

Dan