AGK top speed calculator

GoldenMotor.com

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I was wondering if anyone here uses this calculator? I use it ALL the time messing around but when I put my numbers in,its exactly right. Does this work for ya'll?

30mph

This is my exact top speed.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I just use the gear ratio calculator.......not worried about top speed. My GPS tells me my max speed and my tachometer spits out the rpm.....this is why gearing is important.

dnut

Last edited:

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Scotto,you ever use it to get top speed at lower rpms? If so'how accurate is that?

MBR,How many final drive ratios you got? I only have one final ratio. If you are using a shift kit then no,its not for you. After aleman made me feel slloowwww,I can do the ratio on paper and then off to the top speed calculator. I wasn't looking at the top speed,I'm looking at the rpms. Is 8K right for this motor? I know my top speed(for now) is 30mph.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
And if you run the stock setup,just use the "gear ratio" calculator. It is perfect for 4 strokes AND 2 strokes.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Scotto,you ever use it to get top speed at lower rpms? If so'how accurate is that?

MBR,How many final drive ratios you got? I only have one final ratio. If you are using a shift kit then no,its not for you. After aleman made me feel slloowwww,I can do the ratio on paper and then off to the top speed calculator. I wasn't looking at the top speed,I'm looking at the rpms. Is 8K right for this motor? I know my top speed(for now) is 30mph.
Like I was sayin', I just use my GPS to see my top speed and my tach to see what rpm it's turning to reach that speed. I use the gear ratio calculator to get a ballpark figure on the gearing I think I may need for racing on certain tracks. I test accordingly. Overall top speed doesn't neccesarily win races.

That's what I do and how I do it ;)

dnut