Rufus 3-5-1991 to 2-23-2012

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Very sorry to hear Norman about Rufus. I just lost my best friend in October and even though time has made it easier, I really miss that little doggie and think of her often.

Take comfort in knowing Rufus had a good life with a family that loved him.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
So sorry to hear of this, Norman.
Pets are awesome, but the cycle of life is sadly short for most.
I love all my cats and dogs, even the ones that are not here anymore.

May you find peace and comfort from this situation soon!

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
That's a bum deal Norm. So far I've lost a Pitbull and two Rottweilers, three of the sweetest little doggies I had not mention good buddies. Adima,Whitney and Dugo RIP. And may Rufus also rest sweetly.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
I feel ya norm. A few years ago when a wild cat had kitten, it brought them up on our breezeway and we'd feed them. They'd crawl up into the engine compartment under the hood and sometimes sleep in between the fan blades. The runt which was the smallest, he had a bad back leg, and we'd always be able to pick him up cuz he couldn't run like the others, well. he got ran over one day cuz he crawled up into the engine compartment of the van and we didn't know it and we drove the van to go somewhere and halfway down our road, i guess he had jumped out and tried running in between the front right tire and right rear tire, and didnt make it and got ran over by the back tire... We found him on the way back lying in the road dead with his head crushed. It hurt alot seein' the poor thing die so young. He was still a kitten..... I feel your

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Wow, 21 years. Yeah, he looks like he was ready.

He must have really loved you. All of my cats wanted to go outside to die.

I'm sorry.