Will This Fork Fit?

GoldenMotor.com

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Re: Finished!

I decided to eliminate the front fender for safety purposes. The new front rim is a little wider than stock, allowing the tire to bulge slightly more. Fender clearance is really tight. I'd rather have muddy water in my face than do an "end over" and kiss the road.

The original NE5 cruiser handlebar fits great, and the taller nut and spacer sits flush with the steerer tube. I temporarily sandwiched the turn signal metal bracket between the ape hanger's mounting bracket, then pivoted both lamps to face forward. When the Ambassador L-brackets for the turn signals arrive, I'll put them on. Too bad the NE5's front Whizzer plate is too narrow and won't bolt on.

The Whizzer engine needs some work. When that's done, I'll ride over to Hawaii Ed's house and take some pics.

After rolling the bike around, I can tell that this Ambassador front disc brake works VERY well.dance1
Joe the vendor from Taiwan arrived in Hawaii 12 days ago to visit a local repair shop. I ordered a rear brake cable, Ambassador front turn signal brackets, rear NE5 brake light bracket and two rubber relay holders. Joe transported the items here and left it with the shop for me. I asked him the cost before he left Taiwan. He never mentioned the prices.

Joe had since left Hawaii. I picked up the merchandise yesterday.

There were no charges for the items OR the shipping!

Awesome!dance1