Top Secret Not Now! New Member Offer's BTR Replica in 2011

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Here's a few quoted post's from thread titled: Sneak Peak Of Acme V Twin!

Regarding someone letting the cat out of the bag about a new member offering in late 2011 a new BTR line, that's great hope they're for real!!!

"Quote
December 6, 2010 07:26 PM
Posted by: kingstar
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

T O P S E C R E T
new member is gathering info to do a btr replica kit line that will blow minds. Top secret, This wont go down till the end of 2011, that's all I'm saying for now shhhhhhh.
Kingstar End Quote"

"Quote
December 6, 2010 07:50 PM
Posted by: Salty Gator
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstar

T O P S E C R E T
new member is gathering info to do a btr replica kit line that will blow minds. Top secret, This wont go down till the end of 2011, that's all I'm saying for now shhhhhhh.
heh.......a year from now.....just another tease.......smoke and mirrors.....

Salty End Quote"

"Quote
December 7, 2010 11:00 AM
Posted by: fishguts

Here we go again. fishguts End Quote"

"Quote
December 7, 2010 04:26 PM
Posted by: kipharley

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstar

T O P S E C R E T
new member is gathering info to do a btr replica kit line that will blow minds. Top secret, This wont go down till the end of 2011, that's all I'm saying for now shhhhhhh. End Quote"

"Quote kipharley
Hey,kingstar.Welcome! But you just let the cat out of the bag!
Now everybody knows there's a new member gathering onfo to do a btr replica kit that is going to blow minds."Sorry mine's already scrambled!" and that it's Top secret,and that it's going to take at least a year!
Don't worry my lips are sealed.(hummm I wonder who it could be????)Kip.

[email protected]End Quote"

WOW, this must be just one of those you ain't seen nothing yet post's.

Only time will tell, if these new BTR Replica Kit's really blow our mind's!!!

"Quote kipharley
Hey, kingstar. Welcome! But you just let the cat out of the bag!

Now everybody knows there's a new member gathering info to do a btr replica kit that is going to blow minds.
"Sorry mine's already scrambled!" and that it's Top secret, and that it's going to take at least a year!
Don't worry my lips are sealed. (hummm I wonder who it could be????)Kip.
kipharley End Quote"

Peace Crazy Horse.
P.S. Now who could this be in Florida building a new BTR line that will blow minds, what do you know about this newly rumored BTR bike line?

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Looks like I have one year to find a new job! If it's in Florida it could be Aerofast company. I did see a picture of a motorbike chassis they were working on.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Hey, woh hold your horse's there Pat, we need you Bro you are our one and only real Vintage style builder!

Just someone posting a rumor, thats all it is.

Crazy Horse!

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
I've been seeing these type of posts for a while now as well. I actually got into building my own MB as a result of the searching that I did in the beginning for a kit type motorcycle. I wanted something economical and fun that I could build in stages etc.. Basically what I found was that a decent MB can be built with an old bicycle and a $100-$150 kit purchased from the internet.

All said and done a fair MB can be built for $200-$300. Others are up around $1000 if you go with a Worksman bike and some really nice stuff from sportscarpat or venice.

The main thing I see is a typical MB being built for a little over $200 with additional options being added as the builder gets additional funds. The fun being in building one yourself.

If a seller would come along with a nice easy to navigate website and offer a standard line of product with standard and optional add-on components, I believe they would do well. Key being, selling the kit so that it can be built by the purchaser and then expanded on in the future with products that have been tested and proven to work. I.e. what type of gas tank, what type of forks, what type of brakes, do you want lights.

So far I think sportscarpat and a couple of others on the site have the best potential for offering this in the future.

sportscarpat

Jun 25, 2009
california
If a seller would come along with a nice easy to navigate website and offer a standard line of product with standard and optional add-on components, I believe they would do well. Key being, selling the kit so that it can be built by the purchaser and then expanded on in the future with products that have been tested and proven to work. I.e. what type of gas tank, what type of forks, what type of brakes, do you want lights.

So far I think sportscarpat and a couple of others on the site have the best potential for offering this in the future.
Darkhawk,
What a great idea! The kit car guys have been doing this for years. Buy pieces as you can afford them and slowly build up your dream machine as you can afford it, all from one easy to navigate website. If I wasn't sitting at my desk at my day job right now I would be in my shop stocking the shelfs with gas tanks, handlebars, seats, etc. I am at capacity and between two jobs working non stop seven days a week. My website is ready, I am not quite ready. The next step is a very big step and I am thinking about it daily.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Pat... A wise man once said, "Ain't nothin' to it, but to do it!" ;)
If anyone here has the ability to make a living from this 'bike thing', it's you!

sportscarpat

Jun 25, 2009
california
Pat... A wise man once said, "Ain't nothin' to it, but to do it!" ;)
If anyone here has the ability to make a living from this 'bike thing', it's you!
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but really my hat's off to you. Your the only full time MB business guy around here that I see. Your doing it while everyone else is still just thinking about it.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
hey dash. nice bikes, i like the swing bike built from a unicycle and the way you filled the space under the motor of the orange bike. nice work. oh, you web site made my computer freak out and lock up.