Electric Recumbent Trike

GoldenMotor.com

gstrope

Feb 19, 2009
texas
Here are some pictures of the almost finished product. I am doing alot of road testing right now. I still need some final paint touchups and some dressing up of the cables and wiring. This is a relly nice ride. I will give more updates on handling and road testing.

Attachments

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Nice! It's turned out to be a really clean, sweet lookin' ride man, very professional lookin' (^)

Jus' outa curiosity - what are it's measurements if ya don' mind me asking? Wheelbase length & width, clearance etc... even it's weight if ya know...

gstrope

Feb 19, 2009
texas
Nice! It's turned out to be a really clean, sweet lookin' ride man, very professional lookin' (^)

Jus' outa curiosity - what are it's measurements if ya don' mind me asking? Wheelbase length & width, clearance etc... even it's weight if ya know...
Hey no problem, the wheelbase is 46" and the width is 36". I went extra wide because With the weight of the batteries I didn't want it to be flipover prone. It worked well, I have turned very sharp on wet and sandy pavement and the front wheels slide whith no tendency to flip over. I don't know the weight but it is a bit heavy. It will coast at 22mph down a steep hill. So far any bike paths I have tried are wide enough if I don't meet another rider then I may have to go off path. This is really a fun ride.