Are New Whizzers Still Available in US

GoldenMotor.com

fredgold52

Dec 3, 2009
Illinois
Hi guys. I currently am riding a Stella (Vespa) with a 200 engine in it and a 2006 Royal Enfield Bullet. I'm going to be selling the RE next Spring and I'd like very much to add a new Whizzer. I had one that never ran when I was a kid and I loved it.

I've been searching the internet for the new Whizzer website, but it seems to be gone. There's one in AU but that's not much help for an Illinois boy. Are new Whizzers still for sale in the US? Whatever you can tell me will be appreciated.

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Hi guys. I currently am riding a Stella (Vespa) with a 200 engine in it and a 2006 Royal Enfield Bullet. I'm going to be selling the RE next Spring and I'd like very much to add a new Whizzer. I had one that never ran when I was a kid and I loved it.

I've been searching the internet for the new Whizzer website, but it seems to be gone. There's one in AU but that's not much help for an Illinois boy. Are new Whizzers still for sale in the US? Whatever you can tell me will be appreciated.
I happen to Know some like myself have new old stock whizzers.08's and Of course I produced and build a New Whizzer powered Bike. And Have New 08 Motor Kits I use when someone wants one.. Now I adore the Enfield and would like to produce a frame Kit for that bike... I did do a rendering for the North American Distributor, but that was years ago an I got wraped Into Whizzers.that proved to be just plain fun
Helmutt

Attachments

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
what does a nos whizzer run theses days and does it have a belt drive like in the pitcure
Yes all whizzer powered bicycles Have a belt final drive, and as near as I have observered the prices for New old stock Complete whizzers seem to run from about 1200.00 to 2000.00 Bucks depending on how hungry the dealer is..

Last edited:

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hello solokumba, that bike will soon, if it does not already, need an expensive, and rather hard to get, set of upgrade parts which include, Cylinder head, Barrel, bolt kit for the head, Carborator work, Breather reconfigured, head gasket, base gasket, exhaust, and intake gaskets.

All of that just to keep it running. That bike is known as WC-1 and will need the NE5 upgrade at anywhere between 200-800 total miles on the engine.

Mike

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi, no offense intended,just an informational post. I feel that it is very important, that a prospective Whizzer owner gets reliable information BEFORE the purchase.

When that bike was new, no-one would discuss engine dynamics, nor was there a fix available. The engines with the inherent weaknesses were mfg'd from late 1998 thru 2004 with no way to keep them running with factory parts. There were a couple of after-market solutions, expensive, but the needed quality was there.

Mike

Bob Gurkin

Jan 1, 2011
Raleigh, NC
I have a Whizzer Ambassador that has never been assembled. It is still in the wrap and all of the loose parts are still in their original packages. It is avaliable.