Super Titan !!!!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
The Super Titan "Titan Supers" are in. These are a souped up Version of the TITAN XC50. These Factory Souped up Titans make 1/2 hp more than standard Titan and also come with 1 year Warranty. The Standard Titans are great and have acquired a Name and excellent reputation world wide. I expect the Super Titan XC50S will do the same. I am not completely sure what the factory has done to make them so powerful and I could only guess since I have not had one apart. They are telling me that Stroke and bore have been altered as well as compression. All these changes add up to more Power !! I can tell you that I have used and tested them... And.. These motors will get away from all the other stock 4 stroke 50cc motors out there. IT says.. Bye bye... See ya !! A great motor to be sure. 49 bucks more gets you the extra power that only SUPER TITAN can offer. I only have a limited number of these Super TITANS XC50S. IF they do well, I will order and stock more. As long as there is enough for me.. lol. I love them. They are the Cats Meow !! I love all the Titans !

Also.. We now have the TITAN XC35. This is a 32cc 4 stroke motor. It makes a whopping 1.5hp and can hit an incredible 10,000 rpm !! It is a super quiet screamer !! This motor should fill the void for those that live in states that only allow motors less than 38cc or smaller. Also comes with a 1 year warranty. Check them out !! All new for 2010 !! Enjoy the ride !!!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I think they need to be tested by an unbiased 3rd party. (ME)...It would be a ten minute job to switch out on my trike...Hello, Duane...are you there. Duane??? :)
Tom

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Thanks Gator for Pointing out that Typo. I have since updated the site to reflect the price for Super Titan to be that of 238.99usd. The same as the First Page price Posting.. I apologize for the Typo. Also.. Gator.. I appreciate you finding the error. And.. For this.. I will Honor that posted price for you Gator since you are the one that found and then pointed out the error to me.. Just let me know. Gator.. For you. I will do it. Gator. Thanks for the Help. Sincerely. Duane..

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Gator.. My offer to sell you a Titan Super for the super low misprinted price will not last much longer.. You pointed out my error and you "gator" asked if I would Honor that Price. I said I would for you. But that was not an open end offer. I ordered 42 motors.. The Supers have Been selling super Fast.. I only have one Left to sell now. Once it is gone, my offer to you is also gone. For those of you that want the Supers. I have more on order and they should be here in the next 4-5 weeks. For you Gator. MY offer stands, until my last Super is sold. Which could be at any moment. And .. I am down to my last one to sell. I will PM you Gator. You have gone silent. It may be that you have not checked the post. Thanks.. And.. Enjoy the ride...

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
The Super Titan "Titan Supers" are in. These are a souped up Version of the TITAN XC50.

These Factory Souped up Titans make 1/2 hp more than standard Titan and also come with 1 year Warranty.

The Standard Titans are great and have acquired a Name and excellent reputation world wide. I expect the Super Titan XC50S will do the same.

I am not completely sure what the factory has done to make them so powerful and I could only guess since I have not had one apart.

They are telling me that Stroke and bore have been altered as well as compression. All these changes add up to more Power !!

I can tell you that I have used and tested them... And.. These motors will get away from all the other stock 4 stroke 50cc motors out there. IT says.. Bye bye... See ya !! A great motor to be sure. 49 bucks more gets you the extra power that only SUPER TITAN can offer. I only have a limited number of these Super TITANS XC50S. IF they do well, I will order and stock more. As long as there is enough for me.. lol. I love them. They are the Cats Meow !! I love all the Titans !
Posted on 02-25-2010,
That was over a year ago, have you had one apart yet?

What is the stroke and bore?

What is the compression ratio?

How does the stroke and bore of the Super Titan compare to the regular $40 cheaper Titan?
Same question for the compression?

I think a standard Titan is just a Huasheng with your sticker on it?
Is this true?
Aren't they made in the same factory?

Who measured the 1/2 hp difference? Where?

I am pretty sure that Titans are 49.4 cc too so why are you claiming 48.8 cc
on your website?
Thanks

I think they need to be tested by an unbiased 3rd party. (ME)...It would be a ten minute job to switch out on my trike...Hello, Duane...are you there. Duane??? :)
Tom
How did the test go?

Last edited: