Home Depot test track

GoldenMotor.com

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Today, I was able to finally meet up with aero07. We met in the Home Depot parking lot to show off each others bikes and chit chat for a bit. Really enjoyed meeting you aero, nice bike too. Anyway, aero had his bike in the back of his truck and I had mine in a trailer. When we got our bikes out, you would've thought that Home Depot had them on an advertised sale. We had lots of people come up and ask if we were selling them and asking to ride. Of course we let them get a test ride, help spread the bug! I guess that was the first time I have had my bike parked in a public area. I am normally zoomin' around and not sitting still. It was kind of difficult to have a conversation with aero with all of the people coming up. Really amazing how most people light up when they get around these things, especially older people. I enjoy seeing older people's reactions to the MB's. They always have stories of what they had way back when. If I lose my job any time soon, I will probably be building some to see if they will sell around here.

Hey 4strokers, we might have converted a 2stroker today! Just kiddin' 2strokers, I don't want to be looking over my shoulder.

Also, I would like to thank this forum for being here to allow us folks to meet when possible and share the knowledge and passion of this addiction. You provide a priceless benefit to us.
Thanks,
Jason

aero07

Oct 12, 2009
Alabama
All I can say is WOOOWWWWW!!!! what a difference.
I like my china girls but after taking a ride on Civilized's stretch---
I've got to build me one.
Civilized is right it was kind of hard to talk about our bikes with
all the people coming by. I believe if we had a few extras there we
could have made a sell. Anyway just wanted to thank Civilized for coming out
to show me his bike and say it's a good day when you can make a new friend.
aero07

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
What about me?????? LOL! Let me know when ya'll are going to get together.We could all meet in Pell city or something.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
That sounds like a plan for next time, toker. Sorry about not getting in touch with you. It was kind of a last minute thing, but that is no excuse. I do apologize.