Pics of todays West Side beach ride...

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a few pics that I took today on our 'West Side Ride...
It was about a 20 mile ride through West LA & down to Venice beach. Everything went well, there were a couple of minor break downs, but everyone finished!
I wanna thank the guys who made it out to ride!!! It was a big success!!

Last edited:

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
here'my pics from the ride .Thanks so much for a great time,even the flat I had added spice to the adventure, looking forward to the next one(please excuse my eneptness this photo thing is still a mess be patient I'll get it someday , later

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Dont you love looking at a photo of a group of guys and dont know who they are.H.D.
Okay, Here ya go...
L to R... Brian (nyneomite), Shawn (I'm not sure if he's on this board?), Bob (turkman), Rob (rockvoice), Norm (venice motor bikes), Jen (my girlfriend ;) ), Edger, (bizcotch), Jeff (culvercityclassic).

It was a great ride!!! :D

We'll do another real soon!!! (^)

chopperjoe

Nov 15, 2009
bourbonnais il
Some good looking bikes, new to the sight , just purchased a 48cc not as fast as my 1637cc but having a great time with it, as soon as i get the bugs out. leaking float, junk plug wire, soft engine studs, junk chain. Aint happy without a wrench in my hand. Chopperjoe Bourbonnais,IL

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
Hello fellow Illini- Filestyle- Decatur,IL once you get rid of the gremlins there a blast! but its also fun to keep fixing the stuff they break!

pre-war Schwinn

Nov 15, 2009
Los Angeles 90039
It is still great weather along the Pacific. I call it Indian summer. those rides must make a **** of a lot of noise! It might be Me who is pictured in your line up next month
Pub Crawl anyone

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
It is still great weather along the Pacific. I call it Indian summer. those rides must make a **** of a lot of noise! It might be Me who is pictured in your line up next month
Pub Crawl anyone
We'll put you on the mailing list for the next ride!! ;)

Rob (rockvoice) put on a pretty good ride a few months ago! so watch for his posts too!

When we got to Venice, we ended up having several pitchers of beer & burgers at Hinano cafe...
Inside, we sat at a little section of the bar where Jim Morrison carved his name!! (you can still read it!!)

This isn't from our ride, but I'll throw in this pic for fun!! I took it with my phone on one of our night rides!!

Last edited: