Colorado riders

GoldenMotor.com

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Hi All--
I am thinking I may be in Colorado-
Denver, Boulder, Lyons, Longmont, Berthoud and vicinities July 11- July 25

ANYONES up for a Bike Jamboree Gathering ????
Maybe at Lyons Vintage Auto on the end of Main Street Lyons
or any other most convenient location?????

Chime in if interested to make something happen!!!!

Ride Safe

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
HELLO COLORADO

any engine bike riders out there--
or is the lack of response an indication that everyone's engines are fried or tires flat and no one is riding anymore???
or be it the reason 2 door drove to Illinois for a little comraderie and a ride????

JUST WONDERING????

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I stop posting for group rides over a year ago. Prior to that, the rides were great. Lots of riders from all over the state would show up and we would go for high mileage rides, food and beers; several times per year. 2door and I even managed to get a sponsored cruise when things were growing strong. I don't know what happened and I'm not pointing the finger to any one in particular, but, various scenarios posed complications and definitely set the domino effect.

Now, I doubt any body is in contact with each other and we definitely do not do group rides like we used to. Like everyone went nomadic or just lost interest over night. Their circumstances spoiled everything Denver had growing for this hobby/ sport. I still ride everyday. No issues with my bikes. They are black, light, and fast. There are still plenty of people that have MB's, but they seem to be content with riding solo or with the less experienced.

dnut

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Maybe it's because pot became legal in Colorado.......everyone's just too stoned to get it together? :D

(It's a joke so don't get all bent out of shape)

brnot

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
F Rod-

Thanks for shedding some light on the situation.

a little disappointing- I thought there would be an active crew to pull together

Partial problem in Los Angeles is speed!!!!

Just found out this past weekend the Sunday regular riding crew are doing upwards of 40mph

No put-put bicycle with an engine fun
-- serious or get out of the way - seems to be what has taken this hobby/sport down a notch or three

Ride Safe

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
F Rod-

Thanks for shedding some light on the situation.

a little disappointing- I thought there would be an active crew to pull together

Partial problem in Los Angeles is speed!!!!

Just found out this past weekend the Sunday regular riding crew are doing upwards of 40mph

No put-put bicycle with an engine fun
-- serious or get out of the way - seems to be what has taken this hobby/sport down a notch or three

Ride Safe
Or maybe it's time to gear up? Just obey the local laws and speed limit (yes.....this means wear a proper helmet, not a baseball cap backwards or otherwise) and there should be no problem (except all the Beemers (BMW) with idiot drivers speeding aimlessly down the streets in Southern Calif.).

Stay off the side walks and if riding at night, put good lighting on your bike or suffer the consequences!!!

All talk and no show? Just ride.......safely!

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Scotto--Maybe you are missing the point of the thread

I set about to organize a ride / event in Colorado mid to later July in that I will probably be there and those that live there have informed me it is difficult to gather riders....

This past weekend I learned that my Crenshaw friends are riding fast 40-50 mph- faster than I care to go on a motorized bicycle

Yeah I know you are one speedy mo'fo ride safe

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Scotto--Maybe you are missing the point of the thread

I set about to organize a ride / event in Colorado mid to later July in that I will probably be there and those that live there have informed me it is difficult to gather riders....

This past weekend I learned that my Crenshaw friends are riding fast 40-50 mph- faster than I care to go on a motorized bicycle

Yeah I know you are one speedy mo'fo ride safe
Sorry Buba, I know your intentions.....wasn't trying to jack your thread. Hope it comes together for ya!

Any ride is usually a good ride....you ride safe

scotto-