Installing Headlight/ TailLight And Turn Lights

GoldenMotor.com

Kitsu

Jun 17, 2015
California
Hey everyone, I am looking on ways to actually install lights on my bike. I've been pulled over one too many times -__-

Now I have a beach cruiser that I converted years back. And well I want to keep true to the beach cruiser style and get a bullet head light and tail light on it.

And the turn signals I don't want those crappy little yuppie bike rider turn signals. Any ideas on where to go?

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Yeah, ebay.

There is more high performance LED cool looking stuff there than you will believe. Cheap too and ships direct from China.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Are you getting pulled over because of lights in general, or turn signals? And where in CA is this happening?

Kitsu

Jun 17, 2015
California
Are you getting pulled over because of lights in general, or turn signals? And where in CA is this happening?
Yeah it is in California- I don't know if the cops are just being rude in my area.

And I don't have any lighting. They keep telling me "its a motorized bike so you NEED turn signals and a headlight."

The only reason I have not been ticketed is because nothing except for the lack of lights is illegal on it.

I am just looking for turn signals that are not like "yuppie spandex biker" style turn lights.