Where do you ride?

GoldenMotor.com

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
Why fight the spandex if it still fits. Mine shrunk or somepin'. I have a lot of miles in it and it beats riding in jeans with a big hard seam right THERE. Any bigot with a motor or without one is wrong, so why slap anybody? Just help them learn to get along and share the road that we all pay taxes beyond what is reasonable; so we all should get to use the roads with no fuss.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Why fight the spandex if it still fits. Mine shrunk or somepin'. I have a lot of miles in it and it beats riding in jeans with a big hard seam right THERE. Any bigot with a motor or without one is wrong, so why slap anybody? Just help them learn to get along and share the road that we all pay taxes beyond what is reasonable; so we all should get to use the roads with no fuss.
I was being a smartass Lenny.

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
I get a little preachy at 3 AM and take myself too seriously. My fist in the air as somebody cuts me off speaks louder than my words. It has never helped me be safer on the road, but I love the ride anyhow. Thanks for helping moderate this great forum.

lostanddontcare

Nov 16, 2008
lake city pa
my bike is my shrink[cheeper].4month rideing across pa helped my mind straght up?i worked on bike if it broke .i have figure 3000 mile by my books two motors trailer camping egt.didnot push bike or myself . soooo thinking about this I NEED GO THE SHRINK !! IF YOU A GRAY BIG MAN ON BURGANE[SO CANT SPELL]wildfire 26 in clone wizzer bike pulling red home built trailer with trangle slow sign behind so wave me! life is short

noob

Sep 26, 2008
Phoenix
I live in north phoenix... i live about four miles from campus and my place of employment is another 6 miles past that. I take my mb to school then on to work everyday. then i just ride it around for the **** of it after i get off. I average around 40 miles a day.

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
I had been riding my pedal bike around town for a few years here before getting a MAB and when I would do errands I would always look for the shortest way to get there and back. Now I find myself doing 30 mile excursions to go to the store two miles away for some milk or to the library to return/pick up a book. The past few evenings here have been really pleasant and I have taken some rides just to chase the sunset.

Around town as it is faster and more efficient than walking, riding my pedal bike or most certainly our cars, of which we have two, a Subie and a 77' Chev van. They sit in the garage mostly and I use the garage door opener I carry in my pocket with me now more for my bike than I do either of them. I know exactly when I can push it so that I can ride right in. However when a long distance needs to be covered with the both of us we still use the vehicles and the van especially so that I can take along the bike easily! Cause when I get where I want to go I can park the van and ride the bike. You get the idea?

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I ride six miles eastbound to work and seven miles westbound to college.

Next month I'll sublet my $81 monthly parking space. With gas, I'll save $1100 yearly.

If I sell one car I'll save another $3000 annually.

Thanks to my motored bike.