Trail Riding up in the Mountains Part 2

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Another beautiful day of riding up in the mountains. The bike handle good but was a tad soft for jumping over logs. However the bike kicked but on the trails. A few more times out here and I'll get to know the trails betters.
I took a few video with my new helmet cam. Next time I'll have it dialed in for better shots!

Last edited:

specialDFX

Aug 4, 2008
Venice, CA
Little trail rippers they turned out to be!

Looks like going over the logs you did have to be a bit cautious with them, is that what you mean by "soft"?

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
That is some great trail riding. That looks like the new frame worked out perfectly, and handled all obstacles and terrain encountered. What forest were you in?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
The bike handled great. I was a little cautious going over the logs I didn't want to bend my sprocket and I didn't want to take a chance of slamming into a tree.:eek: But besides that the bike ran good without no problems.

Lenny,
We were on our friend's private property and veard off to the bike trails up in the Santa Cruz Mountains.

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
Cautious is good to learn limitations. The bike will last longer when you keep it upright. You will too. It will handle a lot as I see it and at a fast pace. The power of the motors is impressive from slow to fast.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Cautious is good to learn limitations.
You got that right Lenny. Last time out one of those darn Redwoods trees jumped out in front of me and hit me. I'm glad I was wearing my chest protector. LOL
I can see this bike will do great out in the open fields or wide track where you can really go WOT.